Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Sofia M.
Houston, Tx
I love these so much. I am actually not completely gluten free at this point in my life (though I have been previously) but I have to say these taste so good that I eat them anyway. They are better than regular pretzels. I can't totally describe the taste but they are so good and always hit the spot when I'm craving a snack.
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
The Glutino brand continuously has the best selection of Gluten Free products and these pretzel sticks are no exception. They have the great flavor you expect from a pretzel unlike other brands that usually taste more cardboardy. Also, they are decently priced and pretty easy to find in larger chain grocery stores!
David S.
Definitely my favorite gluten free pretzel stick. The texture, and taste is very close to a regular non-gluten free pretzel stick. Goes great with cheese balls, hummus, whipped cream, and peanut butter. It would be pricey, but I imagine you could make a nice pie crust by mashing these to pieces. Pretzel peanut butter pie maybe? If need to eat gluten free, but miss the pretzel snacks, this is the way to go.
Brittany K.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm always on the hunt for gluten free snacks because my 4 year old son can tolerate gluten, and these pretzels have always been at the top of my list. They're delicious, and if I were given a choice on eating these or regular pretzels made with wheat flour, I'd pick the Glutino ones every time. They're a favorite for everyone in my family.
Kelly R.
Farmington, CT
My family and I have been gluten free for over 5 years now due to Celiacs disease. Glutino has made the best pretzels we have yet to find out of 20+ other types of gluten free pretzels. Most of our friends also say they now prefer Glutton to regular (with gluten) pretzels because they simply taste better!
Izzy P.
These are so amazing! They taste WAAAAAY better than the original gluten-filled pretzels. My friends who are not even gluten intolerant have tried these and prefer them over the "regular" kind. I would definitely recommend them because I think they're worth the try.
Morgan P.
Charlotte, NC
These pretzel sticks are my FAVORITE and I'm not even gluten free. They don't have a weird cardboard taste like most GF foods do. They are lightly salted and really crunchy and delicious! Definitely recommend for cookouts as something to dip in a dip like buffalo dip or hummus!
Jenna O.
When I found out I had to eat gluten free 17 years ago, this was one of the only products on the market. These pretzels were good at the time, but now there are a ton of other products that I like a lot better, that are also cheaper.
Holly R.
Savannah, GA
These pretzels are so close to being like regular pretzels that it is insane. If you put them in a blind taste test, the average person may not be able to tell the difference. They are nearly exact. I love them; however, the price may be something worth cringing for.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These are crunchy and salty . A great gluten free pretzel option. I have shared them with people who aren't gluten free and they enjoy them as well. They taste like a mix between a pretzel and a cracker. I would recommend them to others.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart