Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Shabana I.
Best gf pretzels around. I would eat the whole bag if I knew I wouldn't gain weight, ha ha
Amanda C.
boston
These are a more flavorful gluten free option. They practically mimic real pretzels!
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
These taste good but price-wise you can get a comparable gf pretzel for much cheaper.
Natalie T.
Auburn, IN
These are my favorite gf pretzels!! Texture is perfect and taste is appealing.
Influenster M.
So yummy and great for snacking i ate a whole bag with peanut butter one day
Brandi B.
Dallas, GA
These pretzels are very similar to the real thing!
Courtney L.
Regina
A great gluten free option for pretzels. Our favourite accompaniment with hummus as an after school snack. Being gluten free, they are quite a bit more expensive than regular. But they are very delicious- almost like the “real” thing!
A S.
We are not a gluten free household but we prefer these pretzels to the regular ones with gluten. They are more expensive, so we occasionally buy them as a treat, but we love them! I would recommend trying them!
Gunilla V.
You won't even know they are gluten free. They tastes the same as the normal pretzels. They are affordable and they are not like other gluten free snacks. If a product is gluten free it will taste different as compared to other with-gluten products but this is not the case here, so do not worry and enjoy them.
Ariana R.
These taste pretty much exactly like regular pretzels and the hardness is the same (for those who have tried gluten free bread, you'll know what I mean when I say the bread is tough so of course a pretzel would be successful). I'm not as fond of hard snacks anymore because of how bad they are for your teeth and jaw, so the downside to this product is that they're even harder than regular pretzels - just not that much more. If you're worried about trying this product because it's gluten free, don't be. If you like pretzels then all you need to know is that this tastes pretty much the same as all the other pretzel products out there.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Walmart