Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.

BY GLUTINO

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Bethany K.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Even my non gluten free friends devour these. I buy a bag every week for my small group and between the 6 of us we eat the whole bag. They are the perfect pretzel stick! I will buy these as long as I live.
Rhyan G.
Dallas, TX
I could eat a bag of this a day. They are crunchier than regular pretzels and taste delicious. I prepackaged them for a snack during the day. Quick, easy and great with hummus. I buy from Walmart most times.
Krystal N.
Las Vegas, NV
Yummiest, crunchiest pretzels on the market AND they are gluten free!
Perfect for hummus dipping or any other dips for that matter.
A little pricey but great flavor for the money you spend! I find they are reasonably priced at Sprouts!
Amanda O.
stillwater, ok
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good. I have been gluten free almost my entire life and these are such a great snack to munch on. They are so good and addicting that I eat a whole bag sometimes on my own. They are a great snack and one of the best gluten free treats I have tried.
Erin M.
Glen Ridge, NJ
So good! Better than the pretzel twists by far! Salty and a really good taste that makes you want more. They are crunchier than regular pretzels and are good to dip in mustard or dips!
Maureen M.
Coraopolis, PA
Out of all the gluten free pretzels, these are the best tasting! They are my favorite. I can finally make my delicious strawberry pretzel salad that I have been missing since being diagnosed with my wheat allergy.
Jordyn R.
They are so yummy! They have a great texture and stay good for a decent amount of time. They aren't too pricey which is great! They are also diary free which is great for someone like me that has multiple food allergies. They are a reasonable price as well.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
Crunchy, salty and the texture is great (not gritty). We go through a lot of these pretzels at our house! They are the perfect easy snack and go great with a variety of dips or just eat them alone. I don't think the cost is too bad but its not super budget either so we stick to these when we feel like a little splurge.
Fairreia G.
Lancaster, KY
Almost five stars, but try the buffalo flavor and you'll know why its only four. I take these the work and I'm a super star because half my co workers are gluten free, including me...most days. Anyways, my whole family loves these.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are my favorite pretzels offered by any gluten free company -- specifically these. Something about pretzels being in the shape of sticks just taste so much better than when they are in their traditional shape.
These are great for hummus dips, other dips or just eating. Great taste, almost a buttery flavor, but not too moist, and they're almost like... Hollow inside? Just seems very light weight.
They're so good!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?

Kohl's