Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina A.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.

BY GLUTINO #80 in Pretzels

Delicious Gluten-free Pretzel Sticks Free Of Wheat, Gluten, Milk And Casein

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid.

• Are these by chance vegan? 1 Answers
  • Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
These gluten free pretzel are ok. They are a bit on the dry side as most gluten free products are by when you have a craving for pretzels this will
Work! I also use this in my pretzel salad with hello and it works really well as a base. They are crunch and a real pretzel and for gluten free they are alright. Also fairly priced.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
Crunchy, salty and the texture is great (not gritty). We go through a lot of these pretzels at our house! They are the perfect easy snack and go great with a variety of dips or just eat them alone. I don't think the cost is too bad but its not super budget either so we stick to these when we feel like a little splurge.
Krystal N.
Las Vegas, NV
Yummiest, crunchiest pretzels on the market AND they are gluten free!
Perfect for hummus dipping or any other dips for that matter.
A little pricey but great flavor for the money you spend! I find they are reasonably priced at Sprouts!
Sue-Nick O.
curacao
Being allergic to gluten these gluten free pretzels stick are wonderful i really love them I usually buy them at my local supermarket , they are really healthy and easy to grab and go and its child friendly
Maureen M.
Coraopolis, PA
Out of all the gluten free pretzels, these are the best tasting! They are my favorite. I can finally make my delicious strawberry pretzel salad that I have been missing since being diagnosed with my wheat allergy.
Jordyn R.
They are so yummy! They have a great texture and stay good for a decent amount of time. They aren't too pricey which is great! They are also diary free which is great for someone like me that has multiple food allergies. They are a reasonable price as well.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
These are a favorite in our house hold! Even non gf LOVE these more than the real thing!! They are absolutely delicious, taste so similar to real pretzels and are super crunchy! The perfect substitute snack!
Fairreia G.
Lancaster, KY
Almost five stars, but try the buffalo flavor and you'll know why its only four. I take these the work and I'm a super star because half my co workers are gluten free, including me...most days. Anyways, my whole family loves these.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Absolutely delicious you can't taste the difference between regular pretzels and these gluten free ones. They are yummy, super crunchy and flavorful. A must in my pantry.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are my favorite pretzels offered by any gluten free company -- specifically these. Something about pretzels being in the shape of sticks just taste so much better than when they are in their traditional shape.
These are great for hummus dips, other dips or just eating. Great taste, almost a buttery flavor, but not too moist, and they're almost like... Hollow inside? Just seems very light weight.
They're so good!
Sierra H.
My mom has a major allergy to gluten. if there is a tiny trace of gluten in anything, she gets sick. she sometimes even gets sick from products that are labeled gluten free. how has everybody's experience been with this snack?
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What stores carry these these pretzel sticks?
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Most gluten free pretzels I have tried are just dry and tasteless, how do these really compare in taste to pretzels that contain gluten?
S D.
Are these by chance vegan?