Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Tina S.Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks uploaded by Fairreia G.

BY GLUTINO

Glutino™ Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks.
New format!!
Wheat free, milk free, casein free, egg free. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Fairreia G.
Fairreia G.
Lancaster, KY
Almost five stars, but try the buffalo flavor and you'll know why its only four. I take these the work and I'm a super star because half my co workers are gluten free, including me...most days. Anyways, my whole family loves these.
Amber G.
Amber G.
These pretzels deserve a full 5/5 stars! They are affordable and still delicious! I even like them more than normal pretzels.
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious you can't taste the difference between regular pretzels and these gluten free ones. They are yummy, super crunchy and flavorful. A must in my pantry.
Tina S.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN
Foodie Expert
An awesome gluten free pretzel substitute! A little on the pricey side but I wait for a sale. They are addictive!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
These are really good. I eat a whole bag sometimes on my own. They are a great snack and one of the best gluten free treats.
David S.
David S.
Definitely my favorite gluten free pretzel stick. The texture, and taste is very close to a regular non-gluten free pretzel stick. Goes great with cheese balls, hummus, whipped cream, and peanut butter. It would be pricey, but I imagine you could make a nice pie crust by mashing these to pieces. Pretzel peanut butter pie maybe? If need to eat gluten free, but miss the pretzel snacks, this is the way to go.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Glutin Pretzel Sticks great taste at affordable price and just enough salt on them........
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Foodie Expert
These gluten free pretzel sticks have the best taste out of many other gluten free brands. They are passable as "regular" pretzels, and I love to eat them with hummus!