BY GLUTINO

Pile On The Cheese, Heap On The Veggies, Smear On The Paté, Load Up The Savories, Shovel Up The Dips – No Matter How You Stack It, These Are Flat-out Great Pretzel Chips.

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sugar, Cellulose Powder, Soy Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder.

Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
Denver, CO
These are so good! Nice and crunchy and I love the size. I used them in nachos and it's now one of my favorite go to meals! I buy them all the time now for snacking also, and these guys mixed with vanilla ice cream is my guilty pleasure.
Cat S.
Lockport , NY
These are super good. I was a little hesitant because I've had some really bad Gluten free pretzels before but these were great. They are salted perfectly. Other GF pretzels will lay on the salt to trick their consumers but these were just right. They were really crunchy. Almost a little too crunchy which is the only reason I don't give them 5 stars. It was almost like they didn't have the "bread" of the pretzel. Just the outside. But I would for sure recommend these!
Estefania R.
Azusa, CA
I got these pretzels as a complimentary sample in my eat we'll be well box. These pretzels are really good! I actually liked them better than the regular pretzels. I definitely recommend them. Plus they're gluten free which is great!
Esmeralda M.
I loved these!! It was my first time trying them and I can honestly say that I would definitely keep buying them. They have the perfect amount of salt to them. Nice crisp in every bite. Great for those who don't like too much salt but is a huge pretzel lover like me. Amazing!! Definitely recommend for you to try them. Yum!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I got a sample of one of these bags complementary with my foodie voxbox from influenster. They were the only thing in the box I didn't have to go to the grocery store to get so I opened them up immediately as I'm a devout pretzel lover and gave a few of them a try. I then passed them to my husband and he did the same. My husband doesn't like pretzels because he says they dry his mouth out. He said these were better because they didn't do that at all. He loved the crunchy and real taste of these and said he would purchase again. He is the junk food king although not overweight or with an eating problem. He just loves food. I on the other hand thought these tasted good but the texture was a little too different for me. It's not all that different but instead of the bread like consistency it's more airy like it's made of the outside of a pretzel almost. The taste was right on but again the consistency was just a little weird. these were great and an eight pack is great for snacking.
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
By far the most amazing bag of gluten free I could ever get my hands on! Ingredients are mostly Vegan Which I LOVE. Love the cracker/buttery taste to it. Not too salty as well but I gotta love the natural crunchiness of it
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Glutino's gluten free pretzel chips are great for a cracker substitute when you just need something crunchy! Before having to go gluten free I always loved a ton a crackers in my chili or soup. These have been the perfect substitute.
Stephanie M.
Got theses for free as a sample from the Be Well box from Influenster!. Loved them. They had a nice crispy crunch and they weren't high in calories. The best thing was that they were gluten free! Definitely will be buying these as well as recommending them to all I know.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I'm not going to lie, I like these better than regular pretzels. They have a thin, crunchy flavor with a hint of salt. These pretzels are perfect for dipping in hummus. My only complaint is that they are so much more expensive than regular pretzels!
patricia c.
Clarenville , NL
Being gluten free is sometimes hard but these actually taste
Like the real thing! Great in dips
Or when you make your own party mix! They're nice and crunchy and price
Point not to pricey! I'd recommend these!
Grecia M.
Mexico
Do they really taste like normal pretzels? I'm trying not to consume gluten but I want to know if they taste good.
Abbey S.