Glutino Gluten Free Multigrain Crackers uploaded by Cety T.Glutino Gluten Free Multigrain Crackers uploaded by Ebony B.

BY GLUTINO

She’s a bit of a country girl at heart, comfortable and confident and always ready to speak her mind. Freckled with poppy seeds and a sexy wisp of rosemary, she’s got the crunch to kick off her shoes and do-si-do to whatever tune is playing. But turn her loose in haute cuisine and she’ll make those city boys swoon. You can take her anywhere and everywhere. Just don’t expect her to be anything but herself.

Corn Starch, White Rice Flour, Organic Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, Eggs, Buckwheat Bran, Salt, Vegetable Fibers, Poppy Seeds, Guar Gum, Flax Seeds, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor.

• Has anyone come across a gluten free cracker they actuall...2 Answers
  • Do these taste like saltines?3 Answers
  • These look like a must try, has anyone else tried them, w...1 Answers
Loretta O.
Hampton, VA
I bought these hoping for a buttery cracker, they're not buttery or soft but as far as off the shelf gluten free crackers go they're pretty darn good.

I can't eat these plain out of the box like I could other crackers back when I was able to eat gluten things, but they're good if you're topping them with cheeses, meats, spreads, etc... I had some with cream cheese and jam, that was a nice snack. Another time I had them with some pub cheese and that was okay too. Just dry with cheese and meats wasn't as good, I think they need something with moisture to really bring out any taste.
Justine C.
San Francisco, CA
I know that this is the old packaging of the crackers, so I'm not sure if they changed the recipe or not, but now instead of one large packet of crackers you get two small packs. It's nice because it prevents staleness and you don't have to feel pressured to eat a whole box.

They are bland, but I like pairing them with cheese and cold cuts.

I'm not gluten free by choice, so I think that these crackers are one of the best alternatives to real crackers for me. They are drier and harder, but I feel like that's sort of endemic to most gluten free things.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
I'm always kind of leary of Glutino products- either they're great or terrible, no inbetween. I'm not naturally a real cracker fan, I don't put them in soup or anything but Glutino's crackers are really good and enough so that I'd just eat them out of the box. I particularly like the multigrain variety- snappy but not crumbly and just a tad sweet. I tend to eat foods that are naturally gluten free but this a product I actually keep an eye out for at the store.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
As someone who cannot eat wheat, I missed ritz crackers. After a short google search I came across these crackers and promptly bought some. They taste nothing like a ritz. They have a chalky taste to them and are really crunchy. Compared to other gluten free crackers, they aren't bad.....but they aren't good either.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
I unlike the others did not like this product. I have celiac Disease and HAVE to eat gluten free so I have explored my many options.
First off the majority of the crackers were broken in the package ( Which at this time was fine I was using it it my soup) You don't get very much of the product for the price that is paid for it, and the flavor is almost artificial tasting. I would not recommend this to a friend, nor have I bought it again.
Megan M.
St. Louis MO
Since going gluten free, I find I really miss things with crunch. I don't really do bread so crackers often help me create a "sandwich" or accompany soups or salads. I really like the plain version of these. I love them with Peanut Butter, I don't feel like I'm missing out at all. I also like them with cheese or dips. I've used them at parties too and no one has known the difference.

They are pricey and can be hard to find though.
Selma I.
If you have no other options then it's a product you can live with. however, for some reason i always have the hardest time opening the box, and since these crackers are gluten free they stale easily. so, once open eat them fast. plus, yes, they are a little on the dry side...so a gluten free spread or cucumbers are a good add topping.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach , FL
There are not too many GF options out there, but I do enjoy these. I have been getting the original, plain ones and eat them with chicken salad for lunch. I do miss the flakey-ness of Ritz, but as an everyday cracker this is a staple in my pantry. I would love to try the other favors, I didn't realize it came in several, ill have my grocery store put in an order for them :)
Karalynn B.
I'm not a huge fan of these crackers, but I will use them in a pinch. Normally, I use them in soup, so the flavor is hidden. But, if you try to eat them on their own, they have a "cardboard" taste to them. They also don't crumble very well which makes it hard to eat them in soup and you don't get much for your money.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
I like the cheddar ones. It is so hard to find a good g-free cracker. The glutino brand is pretty reliable with good options, the only thing I can't stand is that all of my crackers are usually broken. Its terrible and I have no clue why but every box 1/2 of the crackers are broken. I love cheese and crackers. If you pair good sturdy cheese with these crackers your set.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
What do you put on your Glutino crackers?
Kit N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do these taste like saltines?
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
How are these in terms of taste?
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these crackers come in different flavors?
Emily H.
Mechanicsburg
Has anyone come across a gluten free cracker they actually like? Glutino Gluten Free Multigrain Crackers are to bland for me. It tastes like nothing. Help a girl out!!!

back