BY GLUTINO

Creamy Sweetness With An Audacious Tang, These Crispy Delights Will Tickle Your Fancy And Embrace Your Inner Tart. Oh Baby!

Cane Sugar, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Soy Oil, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lemon Flavor.

Josie E.
Las Vegas
I love these! Especially with ice cream or brownies but I must admit I can binge eat them alone as well. Great lemon flavor and I love the texture of this sweet gf treat!
Fiercemf ..
Frederick
I’ve never loved wafers so much! I saw these in the gluten free island at my local grocery store, took them home for a light lemon cream taste 😩😍
It’s so delicious that I finished the entire box in one sitting lol I’ve since ordered them on amazon as a 4pack
Heather L.
While these are a little pricey, they are on par with other gluten free products. They are light and crispy with a mild lemon flavor. They aren't overly sweet, but they provide just enough sweetness to settle my sweet tooth. If you like lemon wafer cookies and need to snack gluten free, these are a good option.
Lacy M.
Friant, CA
These are amazing! They have a very strong, sweet lemon flavor, I could eat the whole box in one sitting. They are gluten free, but they taste like a normal lemon wafer cookie. They are pretty easy to find in stores and aren't very pricey. One of my all time favorite desserts.
Kim C.
Fair Haven, VT
For a gluten free product, these are amazing. Even if you aren't on a specific gluten free diet these are good. They aren't overly strong. The lemon flavor is just right. Some lemon wafers we have tried they have a bitter lemon flavor. These have a more mild and sweeter lemon flavor.
They have a bit higher of a price tag, but they are worth the cost in our book.
These are by far my 3 year olds favorite treat.
Lynnette L.
I had high hopes when I found this package. I thought it might taste something like those sugar wafers I enjoy.. I wasn't fond of the flavor of this product. To me the wafers were really dry and had more of a chemical lemon like scent. I won't be buying this again.
Jessica K.
Pendleton, SC
These are alright. Their flavor profile is decent, but they have that typical gluten free chalky texture to them. They also do not last very long in the packaging. You need to seal them up in your own bag.
Carli R.
These.Are.The.BEST COOKIES. I cant eat dairy or gluten and these cookies have the best texture and flavor! So sweet, so light and crunchy and so lemony
Nora R.
Winter Garden , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love those wafers. Even my husband who doesn’t eat gluten free love them. They are nice and crunchy. The lemon flavor is my favorite
Belle C.
These are sooooo good!!!!! Perfectly crunchy sweet wafer cookies. If you are gluten free and like lemon these are perf.

Walmart