BY GLUTINO

See The Dainty Lion Dance With The Bearded Buffalo, The Calico Cub On The Flying Trapeze And The Vaulting Camel Tame The Man-eating Goat. Proof – To Children Of All Ages – That You’re Never To Old To Giggle.

Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Cassava Flour, Egg Whites, Potato Flour, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Molasses, Caramelized Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Cinnamon

Buy on Walmart
Carissa O.
Oh man, these are sooo good. I love animal crackers and have missed them so much since being gluten and wheat free. These things, though I think they’re a bit more lemony than traditional animal crackers, are delicious and addicting. I can eat half a bag in one sitting if I’m not careful 🙈
Melanie S.
Yummy, I got Glutino ANIMAL CRACKERS, GRAHAM from swaggable.com as a free sample to review and I just want to say that I hope I can find a bigger bag because my free sample was gone in a day, I like them and will be looking for them soon .
Jessica S.
Gainesville, GA
I found the glutinous animal crackers and they are one of my favorite gluten free snacks! I don't feel like I'm being deprived! It's the greatest! I love Glutino! They have a great selection.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Glutino gluten free pretzels are very tasty. They are very crispy with Just the right amount of salt. They are great with a sandwich or for a snack.