Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsPie CrustsGlutino
Gluten Free Frosted Blueberry Flavored Toaster Pastry

Glutino Gluten Free Frosted Blueberry Flavored Toaster Pastry

by Glutino

#19 in Pie Crusts

The Blueberries Are Cherubic: Sweet And Round. The Pastry Is Warm And Soft. The Frosting? A Halo Of Creamy Sweetness. Is This Breakfast Or Are You Still Dreaming? The Answer Is A Resounding “yes!”

Blueberry Flavored Filling (Sugar, Apple Powder, Blueberries, Glycerine, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pectin, Citric Acid, Grape Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Black Carrot Juice), Water, Dry Fondant (Sucrose, Invert Sugar), Rice Flour, Palm Oil, Modified Potato Starch, Resistant Corn Starch, Sugar, Eggs, Modified Tapioca Starch, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar Beet Fiber, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Inulin, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cultured Corn Syrup Solids And Citric Acid (Mold Inhibitor), Vanilla Extract, Agar, Locust Bean Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Frosted Blueberry Flavored Toaster Pastry!
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
I love these 'toaster pastries'! i'm not gluten free by choice and have been missing the good ol' pop tarts of my youth. when I tried these, of course they aren't as good as kellogg's brand but for gluten free, I was pleasantly surprised! I really like both blueberry and strawberry but blubbery is my favorite!
the cons:
-there's only one pastry per package unlike pop tarts
-the frosting can come off and crumbs all over the place
-I dont actually put them in the toaster, I just eat them room temp! the one time I did put it in the toaster, the frosting got messed up and was so hot, it burned my tongue
the cons:
-there's only one pastry per package unlike pop tarts
-the frosting can come off and crumbs all over the place
Taylor N.
Casa Grande, AZ
After trying an unfrosted variety of this brand's toaster pastries, i was expecting something dry and tasteless. I was very happily surprised to find that these blueberry toaster pastries are awesome when warmed up! Be careful though, the filling can get really hot and pose a burn hazard - 20-30 seconds should be all you need. Watch out for flaky falling icing! Also, prepare to be a little disappointed that it's not a two pack toaster pastry like the Gluten containing Pop Tart
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These didn't taste like pop tarts at all.  They were very thin and didn't have a lot of filling, they burnt very quickly/easily in the toaster, the icing chipped off very easily - like right out of the package.  The flavor of the filling itself wasn't terrible, but overall the product could've been better, plus they were kind of expensive, so all around it was a disappointing experience.
arlin A.
martil
1,340 reviews
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚

Looking for your answer?