Glutino Gluten Free Dream Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Lauran B.

BY GLUTINO

Glutino Gluten Free Dream Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips. see more...

• My favorite gluten free snack!! They are so good!! They taste jus...1 Answers
  • Are these soft cookies?2 Answers
Carissa O.
I recently discovered this brand, thank god, and everything I’ve tried has been delicious! These cookies are no exception. They are crunchy and delicious, perfect for milk. I only gave them four stars because I have found paleo brands of cookies that I think are much tastier, but these are a great fall back!
Sara N.
If you've been gluten free for a while (or can't eat corn syrup like me) then this product is absolutely perfect for your cookie fix! To me it tastes just like chips ahoy (considering I haven't had the real ones in two years) and I absolutely love them!
Leslie M.
Montgomery, AL
These cookies are amazing! I can't believe how much better they taste than the cookies I normally buy. I am only buying these from now on. I'm so happy I found them.
sarah h.
Modesto, CA
Oh my Lord these are tasty! Shoot I do not have a gluten allergy that I know of (but it runs in the family) but I decided to pick these up anyway because I found them at the 99 cent store. I have to say I like these better than chips ahoy cookies because they are the softest crunchy cookie I have ever had. Plus they have tons of chocolate chips in them. Yummy!
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
New to gluten sensitivity, and I'll be honest these made my day. So yummy, and worry free. When others are having cakes and deserts, I can bring my own to subside craving for gluten snacks. Highly recommended!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
A bit on the pricey side, but I have celiac's and cannot eat gluten, so I only treat myself to it occassionally and I feel I am worth it, especially since its not bad for me and it hits the spot when I'm craving something cake like or cookie like. Wish it were more affordable for every day though.
Shayneshka D.
West Hartford, CT
These are pretty tasteful but I have had better. They get pretty stall at times but mostly pretty good plus its gluten free that's a mega smiley face.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Estas galletitas son deliciosas y una opcion saludable si estas en una dieta o si quieres comer mas sano
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
These taste okay, not amazing though. They're gluten-free though, which is a plus.
Micayla S.
Fayetteville, AR
Are these soft cookies?
Lauran B.
My favorite gluten free snack!! They are so good!! They taste just like chips ahoy cookies!! What does everyone think? Glutino Gluten Free Dream Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies