BY GLUTINO

Rich and dreamy may be how some describe Mr. Right, but it’s also what makes these twisted temptations so scandalously desirable.

Yogurt Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Whole Milk Solids, Yogurt Powder (Nonfat Dry Milk, Cultures, Natural Flavors), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor), Pretzel (Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid).

• How do these taste and how's the texture? Are they compar...1 Answers
  • My friend is coeliac and I’d love to get these for her. A...1 Answers
  • Do these taste pretty good?2 Answers
Glutino Gluten Free Covered Pretzels Yogurt

Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Covered Pretzels Yogurt!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily M.
Canton, MI
Favorite gluten free pretzels! They’re super yummy and don’t taste any different to me than regular gluten pretzels! I have celiac and am happy I can trust this brand! Highly recommend to others, especially for those with Celiac Disease!
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I went to visit my dad, and he handed me a bag of these...I promptly consumed the whole thing! Perfect balance of sweet and salty, and of course, it's gluten free. Unlike a lot of people who hopped on the gluten free train without a medical reasons, I actually can't consume gluten. I miss not having to think about it, but it's been great to find things like Glutino's yogurt covered pretzels.

Honestly, you can tell with a lot of gluten free products that something is missing, but not with these! I actually had to double check the bag to make sure I was actually eating something gluten free.
Shalia R.
One of my very favorite indulgent snacks! They are so rich tasting and it’s hard to believe they are gluten free! Try them! You won’t go back to any other brand!
Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I try not to eat much gluten containing products, which can be a difficult task! I have tried these before, and they are pretty tasty! I do like the milk chocolate version better, only because I'm a milk and dark chocolate fanatic. I would recommend these to others who wish to have their sweet tooth happy.
Lilka J.
After receiving the plain glutino pretzels in the Eat Well Live Well vox box, I bought these at Fred Meyer. The plain ones were so light and crispy that I decided to try the yogurt-covered. They're even better! Not too sweet, and they're a good price for a gluten-free product.
Meghan L.
These are amazingly delicious! If you haven't come across them yet, they also come in a peppermint (candy cane) version. It usually comes out around Christmas and I buy as many as I can. They are a bit costly for what they are, but are a great GF indulgence!
Riley K.
White Lake , MI
I am allergic to Gluten and this is one of my favorite snacks for sure! They don't taste any different from regular pretzels which is so nice. The yogurt ones are my favorite but the chocolate covered ones are just as good!
Stalia C.
Compton
I'm such a sucker for chocolate covered pretzels but the way they made my stomach feel wasn't so great. These pretzels were so good unlike the other and the best part, they are gluten free. I would recommend this product to everyone who's looking for a some what healthy snack.
Nicole Z.
N Billerica, MA
I've been gluten free since 04. I've tried a lot of gluten free pretzels over the years, these are the best! The yogurt cover is so tasty. Great snack for in the go. It's a must try, you'll won't regret it!
Natalie W.
Very tasty! It's hard not to eat the whole bag since you don't get very many and they are expensive. But they are a wonderful car-trip treat or special lunch treat as I use them for (when they're on sale or I have a coupon or get to Walmart where they are cheapest). Yummy!
Vee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They look yummy but are they ? Lol
caitlyn j.
Norfolk, VA
I'm trying to whole gluten free foods,are these tasty?
Cristal R.
Perry, IA
How does it taste? Better than a chocolate pretzel?🤔
Cheyann K.
Hi i was wondering if these taste like real (non gluten free) pretzels. Are they hard to find? And are they pricy?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.