BY GLUTINO

All Kidding Aside. Dark And Satisfying With A Cool And Creamy, Dreamy Heart, This Is Your Childhood Fantasy That Has Grown Up To Be The Real Deal.

Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Canola Oil, Alpha-tocopherol As An Antioxidant), Confectioner’s Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Water, Tapioca Syrup, Corn Starch, Cassava Flour, Dextrose, Cocoa, Potato Flour, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum.

• Where did u find these? I have been looking for something...3 Answers
  • Does these take like real oreos?! 3 Answers
  • Are these cookies comparable to Oreos?4 Answers
Lily H.
These Oreos are SOOOOO GOOD! Not only are they gluten & dairy free, which is amazing, but they are lower in sugar, making them pretty healthy in my opinion. They taste exactly like regular Oreos, so it can’t get much better. These are the best Oreos I’ve ever tasted, no lie. 10/10 & would DEFINITELY recommend to everyone!
Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are amazing! They literally taste like Oreos, maybe even better. I do not eat wheat flour at all, and until I discovered these I figured I’d never have Oreos again. Which, I love Oreos. The price is a little much for the relatively small amount, but to me it’s worth it and I will keep buying them.
Olivia B.
Louisville
The BEST Oreo alternative... EVER! You can buy these at Walmart in their gluten-free section. They are a little pricey, but they do not disappoint! I highly recommend these to anyone with children with a gluten intolerance/Celiac or any adults with issues with gluten who are craving chocolate!
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
These are probably one of the best gluten-free oreo type of cookies I've had as of yet.  The cookie itself is definitely different, crispier but not in a good way.  I eat them and buy them regularly.  Until someone makes something better these are my go-to.
Beth w.
Although you can find many brands of gluten free ‘’Oreos” these are the ones that I can find easily in almost any grocery store I go to ( they are also really good if you keep them in the freezer, it’s also great for hiding them if you have siblings or kids)
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A better oreo for those who can't have or tolerate gluten. This has made my gluten sensitivity not feel lacking on those nights where I want to crush my cookies into ice cream after a long day's work.
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
I mostly use these for baking, for thanksgiving I crushed them up to make an Oreo crust for my buckeye pie! The only reason I don't care to eat them instead of using them for baking is because they hard hard so I always have to dip them in my almond milk to soften them
Sara N.
I recently found out I'm allergic to corn so I haven't eaten anything with high fructose corn syrup in over a year so when I found this cookies I was so excited! They absolutely fit the bill and tasted exactly like Oreos to me! To my family, however, they hated the cookie. So for someone who hasn't had an Oreo in a long time these are your saving grace, but to someone who can eat Oreos I don't think you would enjoy these too much.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
It's really hard to get a gluten free cookie right, and while these stood to be less crumbly than many gluten free options, the flavor really wasn't there. The chocolate flavor isn't bad, but the creme inside was pretty gross. These cookies were also a bit grainy and went stale pretty quickly. These cookies, however, work really well if you need a sturdy cookie base to make into a GF pie crust or similar.
Brittany M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have never been a fan of Oreos. These obviously look like Oreos but taste somewhat different. I actually like these a lot better and am very happy these are available in stores. I like to dip them in milk and make my own cookies and cream milkshakes. Glad there is a gluten free version of an Oreo type cookie.
Tammy H.
Are these cookies comparable to Oreos?
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where did u find these? I have been looking for something similar.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does these take like real oreos?!

back