BY GLUTINO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glutino Chocolate Pretzels: Gluten-free pretzels coated with premium milk chocolate Kosher see more...

Brittany M.
I like these very much. Only think I don't like very much is that the chocolate coating is a bit waxy. They're a yummy snack but taste a bit low quality compared to non gluten free chocolate covered pretzels.
Caroline M.
These are delicious pretzels, it's so exciting to have pretzels after giving up gluten! It's important to be careful though, because the various substitutes needed to make this gluten free also means that it's more fattening.
Liz C.
I have been gluten free for a year now to help with my diagnosis. I found out quickly that gluten free brands matter. This was the first product I purchase from Glutino and have yet to find a bad Glutino product. You would never guess that these were gluten free if you weren't told.
Lex T.
Westerville, OH
These chocolate covered pretzels are to die for. Gluten free? Say whaaat? You would NEVER KNOW! They are nice and crunchy, while having that perfect salty-sweet combination. Definitely recommend.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
These aren't always easy to find and it's amazing when you actually get your hands on it. The right amount of crunch, sweet, and salty. Downside is they're smaller than regular pretzels so you wind up eating more of them.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
so good. I love the mix of sweet and savory. creamy and crispy. a perfect snack you can't stop eating. great as an appetizer for gluten free people or non.
Tiffany R.
These are a great snack! I was gluten free for three years and I wouldn't leave the store without these. They are perfect for pretzel lovers!
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
These are delicious! So yummy and addictive cause, come on, who doesn't like something smothered in chocolate?
Gabbie S.
Puyallup, Wa
Best gluten free pretzels that are out there. Great chocolatey/ sweet/ salty combination. No weird taste.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
My son love this also my daughter.. I love to buy it dor them also the taste i love it
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I know gluten-free supposed to be better for you but doesn't really taste all that good.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I been wanting to try these. So they taste like actual pretzels?
Adele H.
Does it taste good? I have always wanted to try it