BY GLUTINO

The Classic Smile.  Mona Lisa Had A Classic Smile That Made Her The Center Of Attention And The Talk Of The Town. Get Your Own Classic Smile, Free With Every Bite.

Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Sugar, Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Water, Tapioca Syrup, Eggs, Milled Flax Seed, Molasses, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Powder, Xanthan Gum.

• My favorite gluten free snack!! They are so good!! They t...1 Answers
  • Are these soft cookies?2 Answers
Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently discovered this brand, thank god, and everything I’ve tried has been delicious! These cookies are no exception. They are crunchy and delicious, perfect for milk. I only gave them four stars because I have found paleo brands of cookies that I think are much tastier, but these are a great fall back!
Nicole c.
Port Richey, FL
These are my favorite gluten free cookies! They go amazing with a cup of milk. The price is fair. Eating gluten free kinda sucks sometimes but I’ve had good luck with this brand for all my gluten free cravings. I bring them to church with me for our girls club snack because I have a student who also has a gluten sensitivity. Thank you (:
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
My sister and I are in love with chocolate chip cookies sadly over the years we become allergic to generic brands. Recently we found Glutino Chocolate chips cookies 🍪 We have no self control over these delicious cookies 😋 you won't be able to put them down yourself. Did I mention no reaction most importantly no need for an EpiPen💉. Glutino Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lily H.
These chocolate chip cookies are perfect for anyone who is gluten and dairy free! So so good & taste just like regular chocolate chip cookies. I’m obsessed & always have a pack of these on my shelf. 10/10 recommend to EVERYONE!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried these on a whim due to an ibotta rebate offer and I am not disappointed! These are so yummy! They hit the spot when I wasn’t thinking they would. They are perfect for people who are sensitive to gluten and or dairy, like myself.
Amy S.
Raleigh, NC
These are pretty tasty. They taste more like gluten chocolate chip cookies than most on the market. They're not soft, but they're not hard as a rock, either. They're a little pricey, but worth it to not have to bake them.
Johannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love a chocolate chip cookie but also can't have gluten an this delicious gluten free cookie. It doesn't have cardboard taste at all. I would get this again it's really good.
Leslie M.
Montgomery, AL
These cookies are amazing! I can't believe how much better they taste than the cookies I normally buy. I am only buying these from now on. I'm so happy I found them.
sarah h.
Modesto, CA
Oh my Lord these are tasty! Shoot I do not have a gluten allergy that I know of (but it runs in the family) but I decided to pick these up anyway because I found them at the 99 cent store. I have to say I like these better than chips ahoy cookies because they are the softest crunchy cookie I have ever had. Plus they have tons of chocolate chips in them. Yummy!
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
New to gluten sensitivity, and I'll be honest these made my day. So yummy, and worry free. When others are having cakes and deserts, I can bring my own to subside craving for gluten snacks. Highly recommended!
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Are these soft cookies?
Lauran B.
My favorite gluten free snack!! They are so good!! They taste just like chips ahoy cookies!! What does everyone think? Glutino Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies