Glutino Gluten Free Cheddar Crackers uploaded by Erica C.

BY GLUTINO

It’s Not Always Easy Being Popular. The Admiring Glances, The Constant Attention, The Endless Invitations. But That’s What Happens When You Add A Touch Of Cheddar To Your Already Awesome Amazingness. Suddenly You’re The Toast Of The Town And The Perfect Partner, Making The Scene With The Most Eligible Suitors, From The Hottest Hors D’oeuvres To Studly-est Snack. Don’t Run From The Paparazzi, Just Say, “cheese!”

Corn Starch, White Rice Flour, Organic Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Cheese Preparation (Mix Of Gouda, Cheddar And Camembert Cheese Powder [Milk, Salt, Starter Cultures, Rennet, Annatto And Beta-carotene For Colour,  Cheese Cultures], Sodium Citrate, Salt), Eggs, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Vegetable Fibres, Salt, Dextrose, Guar Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate.

Amanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to snack on these crackers. They come in two separately sealed bags in the box. That’s great if you’re only going to eat a few, which is always my intention but I end up eating a whole bag anyway. The cheddar flavor could be a little more robust but for gluten free crackers they’re pretty yummy.
Charlin F.
Glutino products are amazing! I typically hate the texture of gluten free products, but Glutino gives your full flavor, without the chalkiness! I eat these crackers and do does my picky toddler. And I don't have to worry about it being junk food!
Marissa I.
I just love this product! I always put it in my yogurt. Another good thing to do is put it in your cereal or oatmeal. Really easy to cook with.
Erica C.
Seminole, FL
I love these crackers. The cheddar flavor is light but you can still taste it. I love to pair these with cheddar slices or just on their own.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
Really great if you have a sweet tooth! You can use it in a lot of different snacks or recipes. I like it in my smoothies.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
My husband is a pastry chef and a chocolate addict so he has to keep these around for all his favorite treats.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
I think they are gross but reviewing for my husband, too, who loves them and takes them for snack at work.
Kimberlee Z.
These are absolutely wonderful! Try putting them into the freezer! That makes it so much better!
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
i am gluten intolerant and these cookies make me feel like i'm just eating regular ones
Bethany H.
Ludlow, MA
It's chocolate, what is there not to like? Just wish it was a little bit sweeter.
DONNA V.
Looks good but the million dollar question is......How good is it?
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Where can you find this product?
Leah G.
Does these really taste good ?
Aimee S.
Can someone list the Nutrition Facts from the back of the package please?