BY GLUTINO

Glutino® Gluten Free Blueberry Breakfast Bars.
Good source of fiber.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Naturally flavored. see more...

• These look really plain. Do they have much flavor to them? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They can be a bit dry, I've found, but that is to be expected with Gluten free products. " in 2 reviews
Gillian M.
These are a really great gluten free alternative to normal breakfast bars. The taste is great, they're not too sweet or too bland. My main issues are that they can be a bit dry, and they're fairly expensive, but those are both to be expected when you're talking about gluten free products.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
These taste good, I just wish that there were more options for gluten free foods that didn't have preservatives in them, There is quite a few in this product as there are in their other items, want them to use whole grains and real fruit- no corn syrup please
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
They're pretty similar to Nutrigrain bars but these seem to be way more dry. They're definitely filling and make for a good snack, but I would keep a glass of water or milk handy since they're so dry!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I was introduced to these in college. At first I was skeptical after trying so many gross GF foods. But I ended up enjoying these a lot! Great flavor, texture and snack! I highly recommend this brand too. Hands down this rocks!
Amber C.
Lake Wales, FL
These are great! My 4 year old has a wheat allergy and a chocolate allergy. Also he can be quite stubborn and picky when it comes to trying anything new. But he loves breakfast bars and he enjoyed it! I thought it was a little dry, but he's the one that counts. You've got our vote! Delicious!
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
I love these granola bars for a quick and easy breakfast or snack on the go. They tend to be a little bit dry and slightly acidic but very tasty and the major win for allergen free food.
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
These aren't bad. I would just prefer not eating anything than to eat these. I find them dry and super sweet. It's hard for me to get through eating all of it.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
These are our..were running out the door late breakfast snack. My toddler eats these with no issues. All the flavor a are good, this one is his favorite!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
There are delicious! They don't taste any different than Nutrigrain bars. The fruit filling is also pretty sweet so it helps satisfy that sweet tooth.
Sarah H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These bars are pretty good! They can be a bit dry, I've found, but that is to be expected with Gluten free products.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
These look really plain. Do they have much flavor to them?