Glutino Gluten Free Breakfast Bars Bluberry

by Glutino

Glutino Gluten Free Blueberry Breakfast Bars: Good source of fiber Gluten free Wheat free Dairy free Cholesterol free Low fat

These look really plain. Do they have much flavor to them?
Start your review of Glutino Gluten Free Breakfast Bars Bluberry!
How would you rate this product?
These are a really great gluten free alternative to normal breakfast bars. The taste is great, they're not too sweet or too bland. My main issues are that they can be a bit dry, and they're fairly expensive, but those are both to be expected when you're talking about gluten free products.
Lake Park, GA
I have been buying a lot of GF products lately since my youngest daughter has had to change her diet . I was really excited to find these because we love blueberry. I wasn’t super crazy about the taste of these. The texture was very dry. They weren’t inedible, but I won’t be buying these again.
PENSACOLA, FL
These taste good, I just wish that there were more options for gluten free foods that didn't have preservatives in them, There is quite a few in this product as there are in their other items, want them to use whole grains and real fruit- no corn syrup please
Grandville, MI
They're pretty similar to Nutrigrain bars but these seem to be way more dry. They're definitely filling and make for a good snack, but I would keep a glass of water or milk handy since they're so dry!
Watertown, SD
I was introduced to these in college. At first I was skeptical after trying so many gross GF foods. But I ended up enjoying these a lot! Great flavor, texture and snack! I highly recommend this brand too. Hands down this rocks!
Washington, DC
These taste great - just like a gluten free version of another bar, that rhymes with "Schmootrigrain." The blueberry flavor is solid. However, they're pricey, quite small per serving, and pretty high in sugar. I'll reach for one in a pinch but wouldn't buy regularly.
Lake Wales, FL
These are great! My 4 year old has a wheat allergy and a chocolate allergy. Also he can be quite stubborn and picky when it comes to trying anything new. But he loves breakfast bars and he enjoyed it! I thought it was a little dry, but he's the one that counts. You've got our vote! Delicious!
Grandview, MO
I love these granola bars for a quick and easy breakfast or snack on the go. They tend to be a little bit dry and slightly acidic but very tasty and the major win for allergen free food.
Wausau, WI
These aren't bad. I would just prefer not eating anything than to eat these. I find them dry and super sweet. It's hard for me to get through eating all of it.
Raleigh, NC
These are our..were running out the door late breakfast snack. My toddler eats these with no issues. All the flavor a are good, this one is his favorite!