BY GLUTINO #14 in Breadcrumbs

Glutino® Gluten Free Original Breadcrumbs
Crunchy and delicious! see more...

Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
These breadcrumbs are great and I actually prefer using these over a non-wheat flour breeding on chicken, in meatballs, etc... it gives it that added crunch and the breadcrumbs are so easy to flavor anyway you want! Add a ranch packet for a zesty ranch crispy coating! ;)
Tara P.
This stuff makes it easy for someone gluten free to enjoy regular recipes! My dad came into town and wanted to make our traditional meatloaf, but with a gluten sensitivity I thought it would be impossible. We substituted the breadcrumbs and had a delicious traditional family meal. Great option for sensitive stomachs.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I had this the other night and didn't really like it. Was hoping it taste similar to bread crumbs but to me it really didn't. Tasted a bit fake and not bready at all.
Brittany C.
Orlando , Fl
Really yummy! Just wish they lasted a bit longer for the price if I remember it was a little high but in the end it was worth it
Julie Z.
Have used this in meal
Tloaf and in meatballs. Worms great for that. Very good glkuten great bread crumbs
Tanya W.
South Haven, MI
Pricey, but most gluten free items are. We actually liked the flavor. Season with whatever you want.
Shelley J.
Has anyone tried using these as a topping for green bean casserole? Did they get crispy like "regular" bread crumbs do?