Glutino Gluten Free Berry Sensible Beginnings Corn Rice Flakes with Strawberries

BY GLUTINO #43 in Gluten-Free Snacks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Taylor G.
I really enjoyed this product. It is affordable and very healthy for you. These are so delicious! You can eat them plain or add them to your yogurt/oatmeal as well! Many different options! I would repurchase!
kass m.
This is one of my favorite afternoon snacks! I eat it with almond milk and strawberries and its perfect! I would recommend!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos tipos de cereales libre de gluten, pero este en especial tiene un sabor único que me encanta.
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
This product is super delicious! It was very good and great quality. I was very pleased.
Shabana I.
These are pretty decent for gluten free cereal. I like this brand.
It's trusted.
Taigen S.
['Swastika ', ''], ON
This is one of the best "healthy choice" cereal out there. It's a little on the expensive side of the cereal spectrum but it exceeds my expectations for a cereal. I would recommend this to anyone looking to find a healthy cereal.
Erika H.
Ada, OH
Super tasty and healthy! Makes u full and doesn't fatten you up! Definitely would recommend if you plan on being in shape!
angelica s.
Tenho ouvido muitas coisas boas sobre este produto que eu recomendo é um produto muito bom muito grande amor
marynes f.
This is so good. Have everything that the people need and want. I love it. I recommend it.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Where can I buy this? It looks good
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How are these strawberry corn flakes? Do they have a good taste?
Andrea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This look delicious! Is this a cereal?
Sandy G.
Detroit, MI
What they taste like? Are they good?
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How do they taste like ? Are they any good?