Glutino Gluten Free Berry Sensible Beginnings Corn Rice Flakes with Strawberries

BY GLUTINO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Taylor G.
I really enjoyed this product. It is affordable and very healthy for you. These are so delicious! You can eat them plain or add them to your yogurt/oatmeal as well! Many different options! I would repurchase!
kass m.
This is one of my favorite afternoon snacks! I eat it with almond milk and strawberries and its perfect! I would recommend!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos tipos de cereales libre de gluten, pero este en especial tiene un sabor único que me encanta.
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
This product is super delicious! It was very good and great quality. I was very pleased.
Shabana I.
These are pretty decent for gluten free cereal. I like this brand.
It's trusted.
Taigen S.
Swastika, ON
This is one of the best "healthy choice" cereal out there. It's a little on the expensive side of the cereal spectrum but it exceeds my expectations for a cereal. I would recommend this to anyone looking to find a healthy cereal.
Erika H.
Plano, TX
Super tasty and healthy! Makes u full and doesn't fatten you up! Definitely would recommend if you plan on being in shape!
angelica s.
Tenho ouvido muitas coisas boas sobre este produto que eu recomendo é um produto muito bom muito grande amor
marynes f.
This is so good. Have everything that the people need and want. I love it. I recommend it.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Where can I buy this? It looks good
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How are these strawberry corn flakes? Do they have a good taste?
Andrea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This look delicious! Is this a cereal?
Sandy G.
Detroit, MI
What they taste like? Are they good?
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How do they taste like ? Are they any good?