Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGlutino
chocolate vanilla creme cookies, 106 oz (pack of 12)

Glutino chocolate vanilla creme cookies, 10.6 oz (pack of 12)

by Glutino

Glutino chocolate vanilla creme cookies, 10.6 oz (pack of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glutino chocolate vanilla creme cookies, 10.6 oz (pack of 12)!
Las Vegas, NV
Not a fan of these. They don’t meet the expectations of fulfilling your Oreo craving. I wouldn’t recommend buying.
Belleville, ON
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I’m gluten intolerant and I woke up one night absolutely craving Oreos. I could not stand how much I wanted (needed) Oreos! I went out the next day in search of a GF option. I ended up finding these! They are perfect! They taste almost exactly like Oreos but they’re GF which is perfect! They are of course more expensive than regular cookies but they satisfied my cravings and we’re a nice treat! Would recommend!

Looking for your answer?