GroceryBakeryGlutino
Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies

Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies

by Glutino

All Kidding Aside. Dark And Satisfying With A Cool And Creamy, Dreamy Heart, This Is Your Childhood Fantasy That Has Grown Up To Be The Real Deal.

Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Canola Oil, Alpha-tocopherol As An Antioxidant), Confectioner’s Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Water, Tapioca Syrup, Corn Starch, Cassava Flour, Dextrose, Cocoa, Potato Flour, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum.

I Wanted to know if as well as being gluten free, is it also vegan friendly?
Where did u find these? I have been looking for something similar.
Does these take like real oreos?!
Start your review of Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies!
Erin B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies uploaded by Erin B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my. I work with autistic kids, many of whom are on gluten and casein free diets…one of those kiddos is OBSESSED with these cookies, and since I’m drastically reducing my gluten intake to see if it helps with gastro issues, I figured I’d give these a shot, too, and added them to my Amazon Fresh order this week. I’m so glad I did! These Glutino chocolate vanilla crème cookies (aka, Oreos) taste nearly identical to their full-of-gluten Nabisco counterparts! The texture is fantastic and not your typical gluten-free, crumbly, gritty mess, either! I can’t compare them to the official gluten-free Oreos, as I haven’t tried them yet (feel free to send them to me to try, Nabisco - 😉), but I could definitely see myself buying and eating packs of these in one sitting! 🤭
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,195 reviews
Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so tasty! My husband and daughter just love these! I love that it’s gluten free and still taste yummy! It wasn’t costly and I definitely will buy again! I only wish they came in a family size but I will just continue to buy double! It gets eaten so fast in my household!
Anna P.
Columbia, MO
Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies uploaded by Anna P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Crunchier, thicker, and slightly richer than the Oreo brand gluten free cookies. However, they are much sweeter and bother my stomach if I eat more than a couple at a time.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great tasting cookie almost as good as an Oreo but not quite as good. If you can’t get the Oreo brand gluten free, I do recommend this one as it is very comparable to the real thing. Almost all Glutino products are great tasting and I buy them consistently. Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies #glutenfree
Angela B.
Madison Heights, MI
Delicious! Even my non gluten free friends love them. The closest thing to a real Oreo I have found.
Brittany P.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am gluten intolerant and for us gluten intolerant and celiac individuals it's a time finding things we can eat especially prepackaged items. I love oreos but due to the wheat flour in them cannot eat them any longer. I tried these the taste wasn't bad. But I love dipping into milk and these did not absorb the first drop of milk. Which made me really sad! Price isn't bad though
Amy G.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Publix
These are my favs. I have bought these for years. I have had celiac for 14 years now and discovered them after. These are a household staple. My son even eats them and he has no celiac. Many mainstream grocery stores have them. Such a great brand.
Caitlyn M.
Purchased at: Target
These taste JUST like Oreos and they are gluten free too!! I seriously love these and would highly recommend. They also taste great with peanut butter!
Mae G.
Statesville, NC
Purchased at: Target
Okay okay I know that Oreo just released their own version of these bad boys but trust me when I say these are better. The cookie is a treat all it’s own and it’s integrity isn’t based on legitimacy of the creme, unlike some other brands. A must try!
Amber C.
New Jersey, NJ
I recently went gluten free and dairy free due to gut health issues. These cookies taste very very similar to oreos! The inside is so creamy. You would never know they were gluten free! 10/10 would recommend!