Glutino Cheddar Crackers (6/4.4oz) uploaded by Erica C.

BY GLUTINO

• "Just wish it was a little bit sweeter." in 1 review
Charlin F.
Glutino products are amazing! I typically hate the texture of gluten free products, but Glutino gives your full flavor, without the chalkiness! I eat these crackers and do does my picky toddler. And I don't have to worry about it being junk food!
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
Really great if you have a sweet tooth! You can use it in a lot of different snacks or recipes. I like it in my smoothies.
Marissa I.
I just love this product! I always put it in my yogurt. Another good thing to do is put it in your cereal or oatmeal. Really easy to cook with.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
My husband is a pastry chef and a chocolate addict so he has to keep these around for all his favorite treats.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
I think they are gross but reviewing for my husband, too, who loves them and takes them for snack at work.
Kimberlee Z.
These are absolutely wonderful! Try putting them into the freezer! That makes it so much better!
Justine D.
Boston, MA
Love these! Great flavor and I put them in my breakfast smoothies every morning!
Bethany H.
Ludlow, MA
It's chocolate, what is there not to like? Just wish it was a little bit sweeter.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
i am gluten intolerant and these cookies make me feel like i'm just eating regular ones
Erica C.
Seminole, FL
I love these crackers. The cheddar flavor is light but you can still taste it. I love to pair these with cheddar slices or just on their own.
DONNA V.
Foodie Expert
Looks good but the million dollar question is......How good is it?
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Where can you find this product?
Leah g.
Does these really taste good ?
Aimee S.
Foodie Expert
Can someone list the Nutrition Facts from the back of the package please?