Glutenfreepalace.com Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread, 18 Oz. (10 Pack) uploaded by Jolene G.

BY GLUTENFREEPALACE.COM

Their mission at Canyon Bakehouse is to create delicious gluten free bakery products the whole family can enjoy. Their products are made the Old Fashioned way along the front range of the Rocky Mountains in their dedicated Gluten Free Bakehouse. Their... see more...

Natalie R.
Saline, Mi
Finding good gluten free bread can be a challenge, especially if you want a flavored bread. This is so tasty and great for breakfast! I love being able to enjoy cinnamon raisin bread without the gluten.
Natalia M.
Bridgeport, CT
I've actually tried this before , and it definitely wasn't my favorite , I didn't like the flavor or texture , but I guess this is good for people who cant eat gluten
Tiffany T.
Hot Springs, AR
My husband has celiac and I am not typically a fan of the GF breads, but this stuff is my favorite! I eat it for breakfast with almond butter and fruit!
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
This is a very good raisin bread to buy. It haste very good to eat. Is one of my all-time favorite raisin bread.