Add a Photo

By GLUTENFREEDA
Have a Delicious Day! Glutenfreeda Instant Flavored Oatmeal cereals include flax meal, a great source of omega 3 fatty acids which has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and may help to lower blood pressure. Their instant oatmeal will satisfy your cravings while giving you peace of mind. All Glutenfreeda products are processed in a 100% dedicated gluten-free facility.
Review (1)
Francis S.
Francis S.
Dec. 7, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Instant Oatmeal Maple Raisin With Flax 10.5 oz
I have to have gluten free foods and this caught my eye when I was at the grocery store. The oats taste great and I like that it has flax in it. It does lack a lot of sweet flavor even though the second ingredient is brown sugar so I add two small packets of sugar on top. It creates a little crunch factor and just enough sweet to not taste like cardboard. I like that the ingredients are all understandable: gluten free oats, brown sugar, raisins (grapes, glycerin, vegetable oil [canola or sunflower], maple sugar (sugar, maple syrup), ground flax, sea salt. Can't beat that. While it's not considered dairy free, it does mention that it's processed in a facility that also uses tree nuts, milk, eggs, and soy. One box costs me about about $2.45 at my local store. Overall, not a bad cost for the quality of ingredients and diet restriction I have to follow.