BY GLUTENFREEDA

Glutenfreeda® Gluten Free Three Cheese Pizza Wraps.
Wheat free - gluten free.
Heats in 2 min. see more...

Kim C.
Fair Haven, VT
I am giving this a D instead of an F because, for some strange reason, my 6 year old son likes it.
Aside from that, it was probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever eaten. We recently went on a gluten free diet. And, being the mother to 3 very young children, sometimes I need something that is pretty quick. I was quite aware that it wouldn't be the healthiest option, but I thought that it would do in a pinch. It was the most overpriced bad food I have ever eaten.
Thankfully, at the store I shopped at, it was listed at $2.99, but that is $2.99 that I will never see again to purchase something that is more suitable to the palate.
First, when you microwave these it turns to mush and there is a puddle of water on the plate. Not something I have ever experienced with any other frozen microwave burrito type deal. But the worst experience was not even the puddle of water it was sitting in after being microwaved. The worst experience was biting into it and getting a mouthful of some type of substance that is being passed off as cheese.
I will not be buying these again.
Sabrina H.
Buffalo, NY
I love these when I'm craving junk food, but still don't want to veer completely off my gluten free diet which is a huge no no to me. They're also really quick to make, and great for students.
Marcal T.
I haven't had a burrito in who knows how long. These are tasty and kill the craving when gluten free... have to say this one is my favorite so far!