BY GLUTENFREEDA #52 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Glutenfreeda Hand Rolled Gluten-Free Chicken & Cheese Burrito.
Heat & serve.
All natural* ingredients.
No hydrogenated oils. 0g trans fat.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Haylee A.
Provo, UT
I really liked this! I don't follow a gluten-free diet but I swear all the gluten-free products I've tried have been really good. I like that this burrito is a little smaller too, and has lower nutritional stats. It's nice for when you're not as hungry but still want a frozen burrito. Overall, I'd definitely buy again!
Danielle Y.
These are freaking incredible. I'm absolutely obsessed! They are so delicious and are so convenient. The only reason they get 4 stars is because they're so insanely expensive, it's ridiculous!
Kirstin L.
Lisbon, NY
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
WHERE HAVE THESE BEEN ALL MY [gluten free] LIFE?!?!? These are amazing! The only downside is that they are little priceyGlutenfreeda Hand Rolled Gluten-Free Chicken & Cheese Burrito.Heat & serve.All natural* ingredients.
Taylor K.
Burlington, ON
I'm celiac and I love these!! Total guilty pleasure when you're craving a burrito. They taste amazing and have an enjoyable texture. I'll always purchase these.