BY GLUTENFREEDA

Glutenfreeda Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal With Flax, 10.5 oz, 6ct (Pack of 8): All natural Source of fiber to enhance your diet Gluten-free Wheat-free Kosher Item includes eight packages of instant flavored oatmeal A good source of beneficial omega 3 fatty acids This 10.5 oz instant oatmeal features a cinnamon apple flavor see more...

Francis S.
Francis S.
I have to have gluten free foods and this caught my eye when I was at the grocery store. The oats taste great and I like that it has flax in it. It does lack a lot of sweet flavor even though the second ingredient is brown sugar so I add two small packets of sugar on top. It creates a little crunch factor (outside of the apple bits that are also good) and just enough sweet to not taste like cardboard. I like that the ingredients are all understandable: gluten free oats, brown sugar, apples, ground flax, cinnamon, sea salt. Can't beat that While it's not considered dairy free, it does mention that it's processed in a facility that also uses tree nuts, milk, eggs, and soy. One box costs me about about $3.75 at my local store. Overall, not a bad cost for the quality of ingredients and diet restriction I have to follow.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
This is a good oatmeal overall. However, the flax seeds seem too prominent for the consistency. I haven't found a better gluten-free instant oatmeal, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is one out there.