Gluten Free Pantry Glutino French Bread & Pizza Mix, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, 22 oz.

BY GLUTEN FREE PANTRY

• Do you notice a difference between this product and a non-gluten ...1 Answers
  • Is this brand any good? I've been on an diet lately and I need so...2 Answers
Lauryn O.
Denton, TX
What a great convenient alternative! This is wonderful to have in the pantry for a gluten free treat! It's easy to make and tastes like the real thing!
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
My best friend is gluten free and I got this for her as a gift and she said that it was delicious and would never know it was gluten free
Sarah Y.
Foodie Expert
Bought this for one of my friends and made it with her for a dinner. One of the better gluten-free mixes I've tried. I would definitely buy it again if I needed to.
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Good... What's only digusting me is the pizza taste.. Even that it's not bad
Jamie-Lee B.
Foodie Expert
This makes great bread. It puffed up nicely even and stayed together. It was nice to have warm, fresh bread. Most frozen loafs are tiny and dense. This wasn't dense at all! So good!
Ayanna W.
Is this brand any good? I've been on an diet lately and I need something tasty but healthy too eat
Stephanie L.
Do you notice a difference between this product and a non-gluten free pizza mix?