BY GLUTEN FREE PANTRY

Customers rave about this moist, dense white bread that s ideal for sandwiches, toast, or French toast. Makes a 2-pound loaf.  Perfect for large bread machines, or bake in a 9-x-5-inch pan.  Delicious as a cinnamon raisin bread, too. Wheat Free Gluten Free 0g Trans Fat Cholesterol Free About Gluten-Free Pantry Since 1983, Glutino has been solely dedicated to providing great-0tasting, all-natural foods for people following a gluten-free lifestyle.  All of our products are free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  in addition to our Gluten Free pantry Mixes, Glutino offers a full line of more than 80 gluten-free products including pretzels, crackers, cookies, frozen bakery items, frozen meals, cereal and many more. Product of Canada see more...

• I am wondering if anyone found this hard to make or is it...1 Answers
  • How is this bread how does it compare to other similar pr...1 Answers
  • I have a bread machine with a gluten free setting- is thi...1 Answers
Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix
  • "This is a great bread mix and has an amazing taste, if you are gluten free you know it's kind of a battle sometimes- some breads can taste yucky, but this tastes wholesome, and makes a great sandwich." in 5 reviews
  • "With getting diagnosed recently withCeliac disease I have to eat gluten free these days, which changed everything." in 1 review
Becky B.
Lima, OH
This is my favorite gluten free out-of-the-box bread mix that I've tried so far.

- No extensive kneading (though I did use a stand mixer, we everyone might not have access to)
- Rising time is only about half an hour
-Texture is relatively yeasty compared to other brands I've tried
- Minimal grainy taste - IMHO, all GF breads have a bit of that strange aftertaste, but since we mostly used this for toast with butter and jam you can't really tell.
It kept well for me on a countertop covered up with plastic wrap for a couple of days before we ate it all. I wouldn't leave it out more than a few days.
Caytlain H.
Jacksonville, FL
So, warm right out of the oven, it was awesome as a warm sandwich, with butter and peanut butter... I thought I had found the answer to wanting a sandwich but being celiac.Then it cooled down, it was horrible and I was wrong. It crumbled and was dry and had this werid after taste. It stuck to my teeth and the roof of my mouth. Then it sat overnight in a air tight baggie and it was hard and even drier than the day before. It was almost the same as a rock.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
This is one of the better tasting gluten free bread mixes I have tried. They all seem to be too moist or too dry, but this one tends to turn out a little better for me. I have Celiac Disease and have been on a gluten free diet for the last 10 years. I have tried a LOT of GF products and most are just plain awful.
Kara G.
This is one of the better gluten free bread mixes I've tried, but it's still not great for sandwiches. I've pretty much given up on finding a gluten free sandwich bread that doesn't fall apart as soon as you look at it. That said, this bread tastes great fresh, but doesn't hold up well after a day or two.
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
This is a great bread mix and has an amazing taste, if you are gluten free you know it's kind of a battle sometimes- some breads can taste yucky, but this tastes wholesome, and makes a great sandwich. It didn't crumble for me, it took great strong form whilst remaining soft .
Patricia S.
Racine, WI
With getting diagnosed recently withCeliac disease I have to eat gluten free these days, which changed everything. I was a huge bread eater the one thing I miss is moist bread. After making it my self I thought I would get something similar. But this was way to dry after several hours of cooking and crumbly. I have tried other brands but this one I would not buy again if it was my only choice.
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Really hard to make. It is crumbly and doesn't keep well after making. It also has a strange aftertaste. It's not worth the hassle and the time it takes to make, especially for the price.
Selma I.
This bread is too dry. i have tried so many gluten free breads and this is one of the worst. i was hoping it wouldn't be but no. I'd recommend to try another brand that doesn't already come dried up and meh.
Katy P.
Little Chute, WI
I like this bread because it has one of the best flavors for homemade gfree bread. It tends to be on the dry side, so I like to add a little olive or coconut oil to it to moisten it up. I also make this in my crockpot which seems to give it more moisture.
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
My husband got this for me to try. It was better than I expected. I had better success using it for French toast than sandwich bread. It fell apart but the flavor and texture was good
Laurel E.
Hampstead, MD
Has anyone tried this? I want to Try it with my bread loving family as we transition to gluten free.
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I have a bread machine with a gluten free setting- is this a good mix for that?
Lauren D.
Ridgefield, CT
How is this bread how does it compare to other similar products? ease of use?
Lara W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I am wondering if anyone found this hard to make or is it possible to make things like buns instead?