BY GLUTEN FREE PANTRY

• Does this have milk or egg products in the mix ?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like a "real" brownie?1 Answers
Robyn M.
Muncie, IN
As a woman with celiac disease, not being able to eat sweets and other delicious desserts is such a shame! But with gluten free options like this available, it makes me so ecstatic that I can eat sweets like normal people can! I highly recommend this product because it's not dry and doesn't fall apart while eating! Perfection!
Kim U.
This is a great option for gluten-free brownies. Definitely worth a try if you have to eat gluten-free and you're looking for something sweet.
Elizabeth H.
I have a few people in my family who can't have gluten. These still has an amazing flavor and they are able to indulge in a treat.
Mary T.
It's a good idea for me to eat at home or work today. I love taking a bite of this perfect size bar.Its a real joy
Katelyn T.
For those who love sweets but can't have as much gluten there is a gluten free brownie mix.
Jennifer M.
Loganville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this taste like a "real" brownie?
Amanda L.
Escondido, CA
Where is this available?
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where is this brand carried? I'd love to try it out.
Courtney W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been wanting to try more GF products.. where can I get this besides Walmart? Our Walmart doesn't carry it :(
Rachel K.
Does this have milk or egg products in the mix ?