BY GLUTEN FREE PANTRY

These award-winning, decadent fudge brownies get rave reviews even from people who are not gluten-free! Wheat Free. Gluten Free About Gluten-Free Pantry Since 1983, Glutino has been solely dedicated to providing great-tasting, all-natural foods for people following a gluten-free lifestyle.  All of our products are free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  in addition to our Gluten Free pantry Mixes, Glutino offers a full line of more than 80 gluten-free products including pretzels, crackers, cookies, frozen bakery items, frozen meals, cereal and many more. Product of Canada. see more...

Gluten Free Pantry Brownie Mix
  • "I had a lot of people try them who are not allergic and they loved them and complimented the recipe not realizing A - it was gluten free and B - that it was a box mix!" in 4 reviews
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
YOU WANT A GOOD BROWNIE MIX?
WELL THIS IS THE MIX TO PURCHASE.

This stuff is good, sweet and not too dry. I feel like every other product is so dry, BUT NOT THIS ISH.

Follow the instructions on the back of the box and once you pull these bad boys outta the oven, let 'em cool (or be the daredevil that you are and eat 'em hot and gooey) and then maybe sprinkle some powdered sugar over them. Add to the diabetic shock, because tbh you're probably gonna want to eat like 6 servings.

Maybe you think they aren't moist enough? WELL GUESS WHAT? add ~1/2 a cup of plain yogurt to moisten these puppies up, your problems are now all solved.

Do yo self a favor and try these guys out.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
I have Celiac Disease and have been on a gluten free diet for the last 10 years. I have tried a LOT of GF products and most are just plain awful. This product is on the higher end of the spectrum. It's super expensive but has a good taste and texture but is a little on the dry side. I like to add extra chocolate chips to make it more chocolatey.
Ami p.
I think this stuff is lretty awesome. I have been having tummy troubles so I decided to experiment with different foods to see if I maybe have a gluten or dairy issue. I couldn't experiment with the removal of gluten if products like this didn't exist. I desperately need to feed my sweet tooth and this did the trick! Pretty tasty!
Lorelai M.
Austin, TX
When craving a chocolaty treat, this is my go to treat. It's simple to make but has the delicious taste of something made from scratch. Definitely worth the price especially when in need of a quick fix.
Laine H.
If you are used to eating gluten free food- this is pretty good stuff. Adding some peanut butter makes them a little more moist and everyone loves peanut butter!
Guadalupe R.
Its okay, not bad at all i not a chocolaty person, but this would fix for somone who loves chocolate with a passion.
Catherine H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these better than the "regular" brownies. Super rich and gooey. The freezing suggestion on the box works.
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
These brownies are one of my favorite brands they have out there. The chocolate chunks melt in your mouth.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been gluten intolerant most of my life and these brownies taste just like the real thing.
Michelle A.
Brooklyn, NY
My family is on a gluten-free diet and this is one of our favorite treats/desserts!
Megan Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been contemplating trying this for a long time. For those who have tried it, how would you describe them? Are they rich? I love a good rich chocolate brownie....
Emily H.
Are these worth the money? All of the gluten-free brownie mixes I have tried are rather dry and I was wondering if that was the case as well.
Katie M.
Are these also dairy free and soy free?
Frankie D.
Davenport, FL
I know gluten things never taste as good as the original... However, I was wondering if these were dry or had a good chocolate flavor?
Rachael D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been looking for a good GF brownie mix but I don't want to have to add a ton of sugar but I also don't want them to be bland either. Do these offer a sweet taste without all the added sugar?

Vitamin Shoppe