Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats

Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats from Bob's Red Mill are a tasty, versatile, and healthful addition to your kitchen. Made from pedigreed seed, these oats are gluten free. Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are milled and blended in our dedicated gluten free mill room, packaged in our dedicated gluten free packaging room, batch tested in our dedicated gluten free quality control laboratory, and then confirmed by ELISA Gluten Assay tests.

Are they plain or do they have sugar?
Start your review of Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these oats! They cook perfect in the microwave and on the stove. Also baking with them. I love to make overnight oats now that’s it’s summer time and it’s hot in the am for cooked oatmeal
Beth L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats uploaded by Beth L.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are the only oats my family buys. Note - we have the organic gluten free version. The taste is delicious and fresh, never stale. They are great cold or warm. We trust this brand to effectively remove gluten as we have never had any problems with it!
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,107 reviews
Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used these oats to make oatmeal raisin cookies and they came out PERFECT!!! I mean, seriously, I’ll never buy any other brand ever again! These Bob’s Red Mill Oats gave the ideal texture and flavor, I was incredibly pleased with the results. I haven’t used these to make oatmeal yet, but I’m excited to try it! I definitely recommend this product for the quality and value, check it out at your local Walmart!
Erin Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the only oats I’ll buy. My littlest love these for their oatmeal. They will not eat anything else.. they are easy to cook and very tasty with minimal ingredients.
Mckenna S.
Punta Gorda, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bob’s Red Mill has become a quick favorite of mine for so many different products. I have acquired a gluten allergy within the past couple of years, and I have come to learn that I can count on Bob’s for so many gluten free options such as rolled oats, xanthan gum, arrowroot, etc etc
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I really love this brand, the oatmeal is the most important part of my breakfast, the flavor is so great I can feel the healthy flavor, I like the packaging very safe to maintain the oat fresh and dry, I prepare a lot of recipes with it I highly recommend this product!
Veronica L.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite rolled oats brand. Its gluten free and all organic brand. I eat it straight as oatmeal with a pinch of cinnamon and sugar. You can also add fruit or chocolate to it. I also even use it in baking oatmeal cookies from scratch.
Erin R.
Woodstock, GA
Purchased at: Publix
This is my favorite go to quick meal, baking ingredient, snack, no-bake cookie inspiration, and newbie gluten-free diet tip!
Amy C.
Denver, CO
It’s so hard to find gluten free oats. These are just as good as any other brand just without the gluten. You don’t miss it at all!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,051 reviews
Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I eat oatmeal every morning for breakfast and these are my go-to lats! They’re pretty thick, so they still have some texture once they’re cooked and they are very flavorful. I add milk, some cinnamon, egg whites, a banana and peanut butter and it’s the perfect breakfast!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...