Gluten Free Oats GF Harvest Gluten Free Organic Rolled Oats, 20-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 3) uploaded by Marisol G.

BY GLUTEN FREE OATS

Marisol G.
Since changing my eating habits I've been looking for more natural and organic products. If you love Oats you need to try this one. They are delicious and the best Oats that you can find on the market. The product is certified gluten free, usda organic, non GMO, 100% whole grain, natural wheat, cleaned and rolled in a gluten free mill. I didn't find them in my local stores so I ordered them in Amazon, after trying my first bag and loving the product I decided to subscribed and have them send it to my house every month. I highly recommend this product.
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
I just got done doing a 60 day program and we had to eat natural oatmeal. We weren't allowed to have instant at all. This would've been great to try.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
These oats are perfect to soak overnight with milk! Very delicious next day! They are gluten free which is even better!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have tried these gluten free oat meals. They came in small tiny plastic bags. Taste great with yogurt. Love ot;
Teri F.
N Lauderdale, FL
This is a great breakfast item. I like to soak in water or oat milk instead of cooking it, so good
staci I.
So good. I trade off between these and quaker but for some reason I just really prefer these.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I have never heard of this but wouldn't mind trying it. It looks like I would like it.
Irina K.