Gluten Free Mama, Mama's Pancake Mix and Waffle Mix, 32-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 5)

BY GLUTEN FREE MAMA

Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Pancake and Waffle Mix Over 100 recipes are available in Gluten Free Mama s Best Baking Recipes Cookbook. Gluten Free Mama ~ Making Gluten Free Living Tastier 406-883-6426 see more...

Jennifer B.
When I first realized my sons ADHD was being affected by his gluten intake, I was lost with products I could use at home. This was a staple as we transitioned over to mainly gluten free. Delish and the FAM loves it!
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
I recently had to start eating a gluten free diet, which made me nervous. However, once i found these I was hooked. Definitely became a regular snack and i absolutely love them!