Gluten Free Mama, Mama's Almond Blend Flour, All Purpose Flour, 4 Pound Pouch (Pack of 2)

BY GLUTEN FREE MAMA

White rice flour tapioca flour potato starch sweet rice flour almond meal flour. Please always check the ingredients before use. Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available. Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured. see more...

Cinnamon F.
Elma, WA
Best gluten free flour mix I have ever used. We make fried chicken, chicken fried steaks, nacho cheese, a variety of condenced cream soups and so much more using this flour. If your new oe long time to gluten free cooking I highly recommend this as your go to flour!!
Carol M.
A great flour replacement for the holidays! I am the only member of my family who follows a gluten free diet, but there are never any complaints about the baked goods when I use this product.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Very well in good quality and not clumpy like most would be. Perfect for frying chicken or making a cake. I think I'll give it 5 stars
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Great product. Not clumpy great and gluten free. Love almond flour it's my new favorite for baking
Silkya D.
York, PA
Is this product available in organic option?
Laura F.
Doral, FL
Esta es la que reemplaza a la harina de trigo?
raquel m.
Marysville, WA
How does this compare against flour in recipes?