BY GLUTEN FREE CAFE

Chicken Noodle Soup A rich and savory soup made from all natural chicken, carrots, celery and gluten-free rice noodles. see more...

Gillian M.
I've eaten this a few times, each time hoping it's going to be better, and been disappointed every time. It's got a really weird flavor to it, and the texture of everything in it is terrible, even when you account for the fact that it's canned soup. They're hard to find but there are much better gluten free chicken noodle soups on the market.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is soooo good! I've never been able to enjoy a chicken noodle soup because most noodles contain gluten! When I found this soup I was hooked! Great taste, good portion of chicken and only 2 minute cook time for the microwave!
Rebecca M.
CUmberland, RI
I have tried the frozen version of this soup, so I figured the canned version would be as delicious. Unfortunately this had soggy slimy noodles and tasted strangely metallic and I couldn't even eat it. I had bought several cans and tossed them all.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the only gluten free chicken noodle soups I've been able to find at the store, and I really do like it! I would buy it more often if it wasn't as pricey.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Tried the veggie soup as well.
Just not that great of a taste. I'm pretty sure you can find these cans at Walmart for pretty cheap in comparison to other products.

Flavors not great, somewhat bland, texture js kinda weird, but the noodles them self aren't bad. I think it's everything else.

Would not buy again.
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
The only gf chicken noodle soup I will eat. So nice to have when sick. It's like being a kid again but you won't be sock from eating it.
Ronta T.
Hialeah, FL
I liked it. Doesn't taste like homemade of course but it was good. Has a lot of sodium and not much fiber.
Kassie T.
I love this chicken noddle soup! All I wish was that there is more spices cause it is sort of blain!
Melissa J.
I love finding gluten free products that don't taste weird or different. This one tastes like any other great chicken noodle soup. I loved it!
Nicole C.
Naperville, IL
When I was picking up this can of soup at the supermarket I didn't really think that it would be this good! I love the flavorful and it was extremely easy to cook. Will def. buy again.
Rebecca M.
CUmberland, RI
Has anyone else found this soup to have a metallic taste?