BY GLUTEN FREE CAFE

Chicken Noodle Soup A rich and savory soup made from all natural chicken, carrots, celery and gluten-free rice noodles. see more...

Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Soup more...
So happy with this find! Unfortunately I’m sad how expensive it is and I can’t enjoy it as often as I’d like to. Comparing it to alternatives it’s less salty, which I love! The noodles are so close to the real thing I had to double check! It’s amazing!
Gillian M.
I've eaten this a few times, each time hoping it's going to be better, and been disappointed every time. It's got a really weird flavor to it, and the texture of everything in it is terrible, even when you account for the fact that it's canned soup. They're hard to find but there are much better gluten free chicken noodle soups on the market.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is soooo good! I've never been able to enjoy a chicken noodle soup because most noodles contain gluten! When I found this soup I was hooked! Great taste, good portion of chicken and only 2 minute cook time for the microwave!
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the only gluten free chicken noodle soups I've been able to find at the store, and I really do like it! I would buy it more often if it wasn't as pricey.
Kayla L.
West Columbia, SC
My daughter has celiac disease so we do not use any gluten or bring gluten products into our home. We absolutely love this product. Anytime you would want some chicken noodle soup or just to sit at home and have a bowl of soup we always turn to this Chicken Noodle sent it it is great tasting and is able to please my daughter also. I still have yet to be able to determine the difference between this and any of the big name brands soups with gluten in it
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Tried the veggie soup as well.
Just not that great of a taste. I'm pretty sure you can find these cans at Walmart for pretty cheap in comparison to other products.

Flavors not great, somewhat bland, texture js kinda weird, but the noodles them self aren't bad. I think it's everything else.

Would not buy again.
Amber D.
Eagle Mountain, UT
Since I am the type who is super picky about soups and I rarely have them, I was really impressed with this one. I still struggle finding GF items that actually taste normal and I really liked how this one turned out. To me I felt it had that homemade taste. Even my husband likes it and he doesn't like anything GF. I think this is definitely something to stock up on. Especially when it's cold and flu season.
Rebecca M.
Cumberland, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried the frozen version of this soup, so I figured the canned version would be as delicious. Unfortunately this had soggy slimy noodles and tasted strangely metallic and I couldn't even eat it. I had bought several cans and tossed them all.
Karalynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For being gluten free, it wasn't too bad. But, the broth could have used more flavor and you could tell the chicken wasn't quality chicken. However, for a cold, snowy day, this would be a good choice with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Inza J.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this soup. I do believe it's an acquired taste so to speak. The noodles don't taste like "normal" noodles but that's because they AREN'T normal noodles. Overall it's good.
Rebecca M.
Cumberland, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else found this soup to have a metallic taste?