BY GLUTEN FREE CAFE

Gluten Free Cafe Black Bean Soup: Rich in taste Certified gluten free see more...

Christina D.
San Diego, CA
Are you constipated? Eat this soup. Seriously, you don't want to eat the entire can unless you want to spend the rest of your day on the can. I've ended up using these as beans for burritos or other items, but even in smaller amounts,  I still ended up with stomach issues. If I wanted to end up violently ill, I'd just consume products with gluten in them.

I like this brand, I don't like this soup, at all. You're better off making your own black bean soup.
Kiku R.
Boise, ID
Bought this on discount at Walmart just to try. It's not a terrible flavor, but it tastes like the entire soup is just beans in bean juice... and your gut reacts just like it is. You know all of that fiber you're supposed to drain and wash off the beans? Yeah, imagine just beans with a little bit of seasoning and all of that fiber in a soup.... not good. Trust me and just skip this one.