BY BLUEBONNET

Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Nothing like a little help with your joints , I know the years can creep up on us but I really love this product and recommend
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Great if you are achy and need support for your joints. This has even worked on older dogs.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
We use these pills for our dogs dry skin. they seen to be doing the job good, she is itching way less!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I must say I'm always in pain i i always find something that can help. someone told me about this and had to try it does help 😀
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
This helps with arthritis. In our family thats a big issue to we take these. And they help.
Sia A.
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
Great with your joints
Heloisa A.
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Oi meu amor por você e sua família, e a sua vida e a gente se fala em um projeto para que eu não
Camille F.
Camille F.
This is a great supplement to help with general knee soreness and arthritic symptoms.
The down side is if you forget/stop taking the pills your joints will become very stiff. If you stop taking them in general it takes a month for your body to start feeling normal again.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
What are these used for?