BY BLUEBONNET #16 in Glucosamine

Karen L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I must say I'm always in pain i i always find something that can help. someone told me about this and had to try it does help 😀
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Nothing like a little help with your joints , I know the years can creep up on us but I really love this product and recommend
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
We use these pills for our dogs dry skin. they seen to be doing the job good, she is itching way less!
Desiree W.
Great if you are achy and need support for your joints. This has even worked on older dogs.
Beatriz M.
This helps with arthritis. In our family thats a big issue to we take these. And they help.
Camille F.
This is a great supplement to help with general knee soreness and arthritic symptoms.
The down side is if you forget/stop taking the pills your joints will become very stiff. If you stop taking them in general it takes a month for your body to start feeling normal again.
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Oi meu amor por você e sua família, e a sua vida e a gente se fala em um projeto para que eu não
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
What are these used for?