amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I purchased Glucerna Snack Bars Carmel Nut for my dad he's had diabetes for over 20 years and they have come such along ways at making surgar free products and my dad has a sweet tooth so I figured I'll buy these and well try them out. My dad did not care for them at all he said they tasted like cardboard, so I tried them and I have to agree with him they do not taste that good and I eat surgar free products as well because I'm boarder line diabetic. I'll keep trying new things for the both of us, they do have other good sugar free products out there.
Brittany P.
Forestdale, MA
For a diabetic bar, they aren't bad. I would recommend these to my diabetic patients. They aren't the best tasting but they are ok
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These bars are not all they are chalked up to be. They don't have a very enjoyable flavor and they are difficult to get through.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Perfect for diabetic people. excellent source of protein to maintain their blood levels and still enjoy a tasty snack bar.