Glucerna Shake for People with Diabetes uploaded by Marlene M.Glucerna Shake for People with Diabetes uploaded by Daneymis P.

BY GLUCERNA

Clinically Shown to Help Manage Blood Sugar Levels Only Glucerna Contains Chromium Picolinate to Help Your Body s Own Insulin Work Better* Introducing New, Better-Than-Ever Glucerna Shake! Glucerna Shake now contains: A new and unique blend of carbohydrates clinically shown to help minimize blood sugar spikes. An excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids from plants to help support circulatory and heart health 27 vitamins and minerals for Complete, Balanced Nutrition® Glucerna - Smart nutrition for people with diabetes.™ Visit Glucerna.com or call 1-877-7Glucerna for free meal planning. Try Our Other Glucerna Products: New Crunchy Cereals New Snack Shakes Delicious Meal, Snack & Mini-Snack Bars *Among diabetic nutritional shakes see more...

• What will this do for people with diabetes?3 Answers
  • What is the main reason for a dietbetic to drink this? Can't they...1 Answers
  • I know this product is supposed to be formulated for diabetics, b...3 Answers
Marlene M.
This shake is excellent for people with diabetes. It calms your sugar cravings because is kind of sweet and it says it reduces your sugar levels. So now that I'm pregnant and taking insulin to help my baby and I, this is going to be a good source when I'm hungry
Jennifer K.
Visalia, CA
As a Type II Diabetic, I was trying to find a healthy on the go lunch and figured I would try these shakes. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! There was no chalky taste as I've found when drinking Slim Fast drinks and there was no filmy feeling left in my mouth after drinking it. I was also pretty full and was able to 'make it' to dinner without starving to death. Great product, great flavor (my favorite!) and sometimes works to hit that sweet tooth I sometimes have. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jacqueline D.
I love the vanilla and the chocolate flavors best. I use these when travelling, in between meals. It doesn't negatively impact my glucose numbers, so it's a healthy alternative to drinking a soda or other unhealthy drink. When chilled, it reminds me of a regular milkshake. Definitely, one of my favorite things to carry with me, on the go.
Amanda Z.
So, my boyfriend loves to buy these at the store when he has a coupon and drink them for breakfast. But, I actually agree that this is the best flavored drink I've ever had. It's like drinking ice cream for breakfast! So good!
Brenda N.
Glucerna Shake for People with Diabetes work wonderful for people with diabetes. But unfortunately they don't agree with me as much. But as for people with diabetes that I know of have raved about these Ensure drinks.
alexandra v.
San Diego, CA
My mom takes these to keep her sugar levels under control and she loves them they're a bit pricey but she says they taste great and reaply help and you can pack one and take it antwhere its small
Courtney M.
Whittier, CA
I don't have diabetes, but I do purchase these shakes every now and again just because they are perfect for the on the go lifestyle. They are super yummy too! Never a bad thing if you ask me!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am addicted to Glucerna. I am pre-diabetic and I drink them for my breakfast and even beforeI I had a high blood sugar level. They taste so good its like getting a dessert.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I have never tasted this drink but I do have a problem with the name that they chose. It kind of sound like 'glucose' which is another word for added sugar which leads me to believe that it has a lot of sugar in it.
Jennifer W.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these for my husband because he works a helpline and couldn't always get away from his desk to eat when he was supposed to. He liked the vanilla flavor and they helped keep his sugar steady without any big spikes or dips.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
What will this do for people with diabetes?
Amy W.
Cold Lake, AB
I know this product is supposed to be formulated for diabetics, but did you personally notice any spikes in blood sugar after using this to replace a meal?
Kimberly M.
Lompoc, CA
What is the main reason for a dietbetic to drink this? Can't they drink regular milk?