BY GLUCERNA

Chromium picolinate to help one's own insulin work better Hearth healthy ingredients, Omega-3 fatty acid and ENOVA oil to lower triglyceride levels and improve cirulatory health Xtend Sucromalt, a natural sweetener made from sugar and maltose that is absorbed slowly and helps control blood sugar Formulation upgrade, and now in a reclosable plastic bottle220 calories for a great meal replacement Taste the improved recipe in the shake that is specially formulated to help you meet American Diabetes Association Nutrition Recommendations for: protein, saturated and trans fats, and types of low - glycemic carbohydrates. Enjoy the shake that may help you lower A1C levels. Pick up the go - anywhere bottle that lets you drink Glucerna Shakes on the go. see more...

• How are these? I wanted to try them but didn't know how t...1 Answers
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
These are so good when they are ice cold. They cannot be beat for the low amount of sugar that they have. And they are diabetic friendly and keep you level when it comes to your sugar being elevated and everything.
Ily V.
These are so good. My grandma has one every day as a meal replacement. They are tasty and very nutritionist for you.
Emma M.
Boulder, CO
These are my favorite flavor of Glucerna. They definitely take care of my sweet tooth and help with my blood sugar.
Nidiyah C.
I dnt like this it nt for everyone and I knw it’s nt for me because it got some parts of the nuts in it
Aidesmarie M.
Roxbury, MA
These are soo good. My grandma uses them and once in a while i drink one.lol
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
How are these? I wanted to try them but didn't know how they would taste