BY GLUCERNA

Meal Bar for People with Diabetes - From the Makers of Ensure® Clinically shown to help manage blood glucose levels 4 ~ 2.04 oz. Bars  / 4 ~  58g Bars . Naturally & Artificially Flavored Specially Designed for People with Diabetes as a Convenient Meal Replacement.  Each Glucerna Meal Bar contains a unique blend of slowly digested carbohydrates that is clinically shown to help manage blood glucose levels in people with diabetes. High in calcium for bone health Antioxidants to help protect against cell damage B vitamins to support energy metabolism Chromium to help support glucose tolerance Protein to help support muscle mass To help you make the lifestyle changes necessary to lose weight successfully, Glucerna.com offers free customized meal and fitness plans, blood glucose monitoring tips, and suggestions for healthy meal and snack choices.&n see more...

becky b.
Jasper, AL
My mother and father are diabetic and I'm going to be honest, they can't always afford healthy snacks just in general, they are on very limited income so I always pick them up snacks, especially when I know that I will be out for the day with them and this is one product that I keep buying cause it does taste great, which is super hard to find one that doesn't taste like you are just eating the box. I am so grateful to know that there are things out there that can be affordable, healthy and taste amazing. Would recommend in a heartbeat!
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
Completely satisfied with the tastes of these bars, my aunt suffers from diabetes and she buys these all the time. She gave me a taste of it and it was delicious!
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
These are great diabetic snacks. They are the perfect size for snacking. The flavors are great....no styrofoam aftertaste. And the price is decent considering the product.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
A great tasting snack that's high in fiber too. This is one of the few good things out there for us diabetics out there that doesn't taste like cardboard !
Alexis R.
Definitely go-to for snacks. Keeps me full til my next meal. Quick and easy snack or breakfast bar.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
Glucerna meal bar for diabetes I have these to my mom she said they were really good
Eka K.
jammu
My mom is a diabatic and eat em n she loves it ... she says they are best snack she ever had ... m writing on behalf of my mom .. she says totally woth buying and affordable ... definetle recommend buying