BY GLUCERNA

Introducing Glucerna® Hunger Smart™ Glucerna Hunger Smart is a line of products from the makers of Glucerna, the #1 doctor recommended brand for people with diabetes.*  Glucerna products have Carbsteady®, which includes slowly digestible carbohydrates designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes. Glucerna Hunger Smart bars are a delicious way to help manage hunger as part of your weight loss plan. Smart Choices Can Help You Manage Your Diabetes One of the easiest and most effective ways to manage diabetes is to make smart lifestyle choices. Eating Right. Staying Active. see more...

melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
Taste good but are really sweet, maybe a little too sweet. Good fiber source and slow sugar absorption. But these are pretty expensive for me. I did enjoy them and might buy again if they were on sale.
Dawn A.
Marshall, Tx
I was skeptic trying this with my mom. I hate diet bars. This one actually tasted like a candy bar! I told her there was no way this was healthy. I'd never believe it if I didn't open the package my self.
paola l.
los angeles, CA
They are good for someone who has a sweet tooth. A bit too sweet for me but they are still very good just a bit too pricey. Good as a snack replacement but I'm not sure about a meal replacement.
Teresa S.
Great snack for diabetics with a sweet tooth! I use it as a light meal replacement given the substantial protein content. Love that it satiates my craving for sweets without making my blood glucose levels spike...and the taste is very good!
Sophia V.
These are not the best. A tad too sweet and a little on the pricey side.A good snack they don't keep you full at all.
Mel S.
Saint Laurent, QC
Foodie Expert
Not the greatest tasting bars in the world. They seem very sweet for something that is made for diabetics. It does curb my hunger though. All in all do not expect an amazing taste and if you can get through the whole bar expect to feel your hunger sated.