Glucerna Hunger Smart Shake uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY GLUCERNA

Introducing Glucerna® Hunger Smart™ Glucerna Hunger Smart is a line of products from the makers of Glucerna, the #1 doctor recommended brand for people with diabetes.*  Glucerna products have Carbsteady®, which includes slowly digestible carbohydrates designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes. Glucerna Hunger Smart shakes are a delicious way to help manage hunger as part of your weight loss plan. Smart Choices Can Help You Manage Your Diabetes One of the easiest and most effective ways to manage diabetes is to make smart lifestyle choices. Eating Right. Staying Active. see more...

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this product and I drink one as a meal replacement. The taste is better than I expected. The price is very affordable at Walmart. I recommend this product for anyone that need a meal replacement that is a diabetic.
Teresa S.
These shakes are great to help with weight control...I tend to not be as hungry. No blood glucose spikes either! I usually replace breakfast or lunch with a shake or I drink one at work. Chocolate is my favorite flavor. Vanilla is also tasty but I like to add cinnamon to boost the flavor.
Ellen R.
Camp hill , PA
Foodie Expert
OMG these drinks are so great when it comes to curbing my appetite and my cravings. It really was a nice evening snack and ive actually lost weight since drinking these since it helps me fight my cravings!!
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
Foodie Expert
I really want to try these again!! I use to drink these all the time as a teen for my Blood Sugars. They're good for Type 1 Diabetics.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis/hypothyroid, which causes my insulin absorption to be completely out of whack. I have to really watch my diet and these were suggested to me by my doctor. They really seem to help with blood sugar spikes and they keep me from feeling hungry. They smell kind of like baby formula, but they taste pretty good. I find that I like them a lot better when I freeze them and have them a little slushy.
Dawn A.
Marshall, Tx
My mom has to watch her sugar take yet she's always hungry. Trying to loose weight any being hungry is hard. I bought her these shakes after talking to her pharmacist to make sure she could drink them with the meds she's on. She drinks one for breakfast or lunch. She loves the taste and feels fuller on her diet.
Foodie Expert
Have 50% more protein than the main shakes for weight loss, but also contain 66 % less sugar , making them a smart choice to control hunger .
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
These shakes are great if you don't have time to stop for lunch or breakfast. They are low carb, so they won't send your blood sugar shooting through the roof. They are also very tasty.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Out of all the shakes I ever try this is by far the best one I got so glad I found this
michelle c.
Foodie Expert
Out of all the shakes these are by far the best and they are really nice I will be qontinuing to buy them
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Is it really a filler? How does it taste? Are there other flavors?
Sophia V.
Do these keep you full ?
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
Foodie Expert
I've always wanted to try a meal replacement shake but have never take the plunge due to the fact that these are typically kind of pricey. what do you think about the taste and effect? Is it worth it?
Foodie Expert
Only for people with diabetes ?