BY GLOWFUSION

Krystal H.
This product is amazing! I don't see a lot of people that know of this product where I live, which is currently in seattle, wa. this makes your face look fresh and flawless what a gurl want to look on a daily basis. having glowing skin is very important in my beauty journal. and this natural oil just gives that finish touch. it's also good for tanning. it makes your skin tan evenly and makes your skin glow! it's a nutrient for your skin! it's good product. Everyone needs to try this at least once! This product will make you want to go back!
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
Love this. It's not orange and it leaves me with a nice glow. It is also very moisturizing for all of us dry skinned beauties!
shallon G.
This tan is a really great choice for a tanner. It feels great and isn't blotchy like a lot i have tried.
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how this gives you a flawless look it makes it look natural and not oily
Michelle B.
I recently purchased Glow Fusion Micro Nutrient Face and Body Natural Protein Tan Enhancing Emulsion from Oranges to Dollars through Amazon. I received this product within a week through the postal service. The packaging was impeccable. The product is remarkable. I use this in combination with the Glow Fusion spray tan gun filled with Ocean.
Raquel p.
Sp , Brasil , BR
Very good but not know how to live without me super recommend very very very good
Manjot D.
Fowler, CA
Does this work good for very pale people?
Alesia J.
Dallas , TX
Is this natural looking? Will it discolor clothing?