MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersCiaté London
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink)

Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink)

by Ciaté London

What it does: Glow-To Illuminating Blush leaves any complexion with a healthy-looking flush of color that's fused with a skin enhancing highlight. Each shade can be applied subtly for a barely-there look or it can simply be layered for more intense...

how much does this cost ?
Is this a cream of product ?
How do these compare to the Nars blushes? And what shade would look best on fair-light skintones? 🥰
Start your review of Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink)!
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by Rena B.
Review for: Matchmaker
This is a very nice blush it only not gives the blush tone but also had a light highlighter effect to it it’s like two in one!! That why I like this blush!!
Fran C.
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by Fran C.
Review for: Matchmaker
It's a beautiful color, it's a pink blush but it has a gold shimmer mixed in and it looks so pretty! I got it in the shade "Matchmaker".
Michelle M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: In Too Deep
I got this little beauty in a giveaway im so happy I won. It's like rose and gold blended together to create and lovely mix of Shimmer and the decorative stamp is awesome Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink)
Regan B.
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by Regan B.
Review for: Matchmaker
I have shade "Matchmaker". I love this blush because it's a good shade but also has a little shimmer in it! It's almost like a blush/highlighter combo. I would definitely buy it again, I'm of the belief that you can contour with the right blush, and I'd say this is one of them.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by Maribel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Matchmaker
Para comenzar la presentacion esta super bonita, me gusta el matis del color que me queda super facil de distribuir te lo recomiendo
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by Joslyn H.
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by Joslyn H.
Ciate London Ciaté London Glow-To Illuminating Blush - Light Pink I absolutely love this blush. The pic might look bad but that’s cause I have used it soooo much. The package looks amazing too.
*NIC* D.
Whiteland, IN
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by *NIC* D.
Review for: Matchmaker, Date Night, In Too Deep
I really enjoy Ciates blushes. I think they go on smooth. They last the whole shift at work. They are buildable if you want it more dramatic. I like wearing pinch me or baby doll when I want more of a soft natural look. I think they are both softer colors. I think they are great. In too deep is my favorite. I've really been into mauve/plum blushes lately. It's got a highlight swirled through it. Which I like cause I'm not into beaming highlight. All of them are really good I think.
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by Jeanne A.
Review for: Ciat London Glow-To Illuminating Blush
I love this product. First the packaging is pretty, the blush is even prettier. It looks so good once on your cheeks. Beautiful beautiful color. The powder is so silky. I recommend u try it, u won’t b disappointed, I promise.
caitlin W.
Mason, OH
Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) uploaded by caitlin W.
Review for: In Too Deep
Absolutely LOVE this brand. I never would have tried it myself if it didn’t come in my boxycharm and I’m so glad I did! This blush goes a long way and is SUPER pigmented.
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Date Night
I love this blush. It’s a great shade. It blends easily. It gave me a nice glow. I love the cute packaging. I’m glad I gave it a try. I would buy it again.

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsey M.
il y a 3 ans
Can people share opinions, swatches and pictures of the Glow-To Illuminating Blush (Date Night - Amber Pink) I'm wanting to try this this year. Is it good and is there any glitter?
Nicole G. il y a un an
I love that product. Leaves your skin very juicy and with a natural glow 💕💕