Glow Revolution Illuminating Face & Body Spray

Go with the glow this party season with Makeup Revolution's Glow Revolution Illuminating Face & Body Spray. The perfect multi-purpose party essential. A pearlescent white gold liquid to prime, set and glow. A fine mist with reflective particles that will give you a glimmering dewy finish. Step into the spotlight this season, a legit all-day glow in just a couple of spritzes.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Gellan Gum, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Arginine, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glow Revolution Illuminating Face & Body Spray!
Salfords, Surrey
Overall, I’m not that impressed with this product as it doesn’t set my makeup and doesn’t give that much illuminating as other illuminating sprays do. Also, when applied, it looks like as if there’s only glitter on your face. Not happy.
Broadbeach, QLD
When I got this the spray pump wouldn’t work, I think the glitter gets stuck in there. If it was in a different pump I would like this. It does give a really intense shimmer. I wouldn’t use on Facebook as it’s pretty full on.
such a pretty spray, makes my skin glowy under my makeup and doesn’t make it go cakey or crease, however does stain on clothes
Manhattan
Bueno este producto tiene mucha controversia porque no deja mucho brillo me gusta más el otro pero igual lo tengo
Glitter and consistency is great but the lid does break easy and doesn’t spray anything out.
Leaves glitter in face would be good for festivals. Smells nice abs and helps set make up.

Looking for your answer?