BY GLOW RECIPE

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A lightweight moisturizer, ideal for oily to combination skin, that is formulated with vitamin-rich watermelon extract, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and soothing botanicals to boost radiance and glow—which also layers perfectly as a soothing serum for dry skin.

Solutions for:
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dryness
- Uneven skin tone

If you want to know more…
This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer imparts skin with lush, juicy radiance. Used morning and night—as a moisturizer for oily to combination skin or as a serum for dry skin—it delivers baby-soft skin around the clock. Its bouncy, gel-emulsion texture feels cool on contact like your face guzzled a glass of fresh watermelon juice. Vitamin- and amino acid-rich watermelon extract is blended with hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing botanicals to calm irritation, brighten, and prep skin for the day ahead, while antioxidants fight free radical damage to ward off fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Glow Recipe features the best of Korean beauty, founded by beauty industry experts Sarah Lee and Christine Chang. Over the years, Sarah and Christine have met with thousands of customers, and again and again in these conversations, found women whose skincare needs were not met and whose lives simply didn't mesh with complicated, fussy routines. They tasked themselves with creating hybrid skincare that would simplify these needs while bringing life to everything they love about Korean skincare: innovation, excitement, and sensoriality. Glow Recipe skincare pairs the best of Korean technologies with the results-forward backbone of Western beauty. The needs and know-how of two vastly different beauty cultures are at work in these products, creating a Korean-inspired routine that's perfectly distilled.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Can be used daily, morning and night.

For oily/combo skin:
-Use as a moisturizer after treatment products.
-Dispense one pump onto fingertips and pat onto skin until absorbed.

For dry skin:
-as a serum after toning.
-Dispense one pump onto fingertips and pat into skin until absorbed.

Ingredients

-Watermelon Extract: Hydrates, delivers essential vitamins, and contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritation.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and visibly plumps skin.
-Antioxidants: Fight and stabilize free radicals to prevent skin cell damage and signs of aging.

Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Glutamic Acid (Derived from Fermented Grains), Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate (Derived from Olive), Sorbitan Olivate (Derived from Olive), Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Apricot Kernel Amino Acid, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Wax, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Ipomoea Batatas (Sweet Potato) Root Extract, Fragrance.

About the Brand

GLOW RECIPE

Glow Recipe was created by beauty industry veterans Sarah Lee and Christine Chang to elevate K-beauty to an everyday luxury. Hybrid textures encapsulate the philosophy of Korean skincare. Natural ingredients work overtime to deliver lasting hydration, building the foundation for visibly healthier skin.

• Whats the consistency of this? Is it good for combo skin?1 Answers
  • does this make your skin look dewy or matte? how does mak...1 Answers
  • Wonder if this is good for dry/combo skin?2 Answers
GLOW RECIPE Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer
  • "Ladies and Gentlemen, If you’re on a search for a Moisturizer then stop searching and focus on this little beauty. This amazing product comes in a 2 oz/ 60 mL and is available at your local Sephora for $39.00. The product is focused on oily and combination skin but the ingredients are nourishing for every skin type. It is a lightweight moisturizer, therefore not really thick, with watermelon extract. Have you ever seen a moisturizer that smells like watermelons and summer? The packaging is just super cute and lovely on display. I’d definitely would try it on my own or even recommend it to others without no single doubt. It clears your skin and makes you glow! What more do you want?" in 18 reviews
  • "Goodbye dry skin and yellow healthy and radiant skin . Started with a sample but had to go back for the full size product because it works magic. Did not have high expectations but left me in awe!! The smell is not my favorite but that’s only because I prefer products with no odor." in 6 reviews
  • "So I’m a little biased toward Korean skin care but I absolutely love this moisturizer. I’ll start off by adding that I’ve been struggling with acne for years and have very oily skin with large pores, and because of that my skin can be quite sensitive. For me personally, K-beauty products haven’t disappointed me yet. I bought this when it has just come out at Sephora (I was eyeing the mask version but couldn’t justify it at the time) and I had just run out of my Belif moisturizer. So I caved and bought this because of the rave reviews of Glow Recipe’s mask and it was good timing. First off, if you don’t like sweet/fruit smells to a product or they tend to bother you, don’t get this (it is a WATERMELON moisturizer after all). It does smell like watermelon but that’s a plus for me because it actually smells like fresh watermelon and not something artificial. I’ve used this moisturizer for at least a week now with my skincare routine at night and it really helps moisturize your skin and it’s geared towards combo/oily skin types so it’s not greasy. I did however take the test to the next level and tried it some mornings before my makeup application and I will say if you’re pretty oily throughout your day I wouldn’t recommend it. As much as I love it and it’s actually helped smooth my texture a little, it just doesn’t help with my oils throughout the day. This product will also help brighten your skin complexion a little if you use it at night. Would definitely recommend to add to a nightly skin care routine for any skin type. I haven’t broken out from this product so far but also recommend a toner before applying for best results. This is a real (and long, sorry) review. I just like to leave as detailed reviews as I can." in 6 reviews
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
this is it. this is THE moisturizer to end all moisturizers. I will probably never go back from this one because it is so fantastic. Let's start with the obvious: this smells like heaven. It's full of watermelon extract and it smells like watermelon Jolly Ranchers and I am here.for.it. Next: the texture. This is so lightweight and smooth, it's almost like a serum. In fact, they recommend that if you have dry skin you use this as serum paired with another moisturizer. I think it's perfect on my sensitive and sometimes dry skin. When you put this on it glides over your skin like a dream and it feels like your skin is in absolute heaven. It's somehow always cold??? I think the glass bottle may have something to do with that but I LOVE that. It feels so soothing and refreshing every.single.time i use it. This is perfect in the morning because it soaks right into your skin and leaves NO residue whatsoever. It seriously hydrates your skin and it makes you look like you're glowing from within. Because of this I've been using less and less face makeup because i love how my skin looks! This is worth every penny. It is amazing in every way.
Lindsay M.
I’m only giving this 3 stars because I used it for 5 days (10 times total) and it made me break out a little. The smell is incredible and fresh, but something in it didn’t agree well with my skin which is weird because it says it’s great for oily/combo skin and i have combo skin. This is a product you have to pat into skin until absorbed and it got a little annoying to me. I’d much rather rub lotion lightly into skin, but it specifically says to pat. It’s light weight and a gel like texture that feels cooling on the skin. If it didn’t break me out, I’d still be using it, but I’m thinking the scent might’ve been the reason for my irritation. This would be a great moisturizer for someone with super oily skin with no sensitivities or someone with dry skin with no sensitivities. For dry skin, it says to use as a serum before moisturizer so make sure you follow directions before using. Another thing I liked was that water is not the main ingredient. Not sure if they used any water in there, but they use natural fruit juices instead.
Vivi L.
I was searching for a light weight moisturizer to apply before make up because my skin getting so oily when spring and summer coming up. people are talking about this watermelon pink moisturizer a lot and actually most their reviews of this product is exactly what I am looking for. I run to Sephora and give it a try. Overall, this moisturizer have very sweet fruity smell which is I tend to love the best. Then, this moisturizer is light weight, absorbed fast and doesn’t break me out at all. But, it lost 2 star from me because of 2 things

1/ I’m not sure what this moisturizer exactly made for ? it is nothing special than a watermelon scent and it’s pink. (hell yeah!) After 2 weeks using this moisturizer, my skin still the same, acne still there, skin tone still dull and uneven, makeup still separate and look horrible, I think I might be worst at makeup I guess ! lol
2/ The price ! Yes, it is fancy. It is PINK. but just for drying fast, light weight moisturizer and do nothing else, I would love not to be that high.

After all, I don’t think I will return it. It doesn’t make my skin breakouts and it does its moisturizer job. so why not ?!?! But I am sure I will not buy again.
sarah o.
This has a slight faint watermelon scent so keep that in mind if you're "scent"-sitive. FYI, I can smell anything and everything so maybe most won't notice the scent. This has a lightweight thin watery gel-like texture. Once applied, it disappears so it's fine for the humid spring and summer weather. I have normal dehydrated skin but during the warmer weather I prefer light moisturizers like this so I thought to give it a try. If you layer your skincare products then this would be an option for normal to dry skin folks (cleanse, 7-skin method w/hydrating essence toner, serum, then this moisturizer...don't forget sunscreen during the day). But overall this should be popular for normal skin individuals.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I think that I have finally found my new Holy Grail daily moisturizer! The GLOW RECIPE Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer is absolutely perfect for oily to combination skin! Added bonus is it smells just like a juicy watermelon ! It is very light and sheer and it feels like you have nothing on your face! It is very hydrating! If you haven’t tried this moisturizer yet then you are seriously missing out!
Isela P.
Hesperia
I know some products that are hyped to much often really aren’t that good but this product is absolutely amazing I love it! It’s super lightweight almost like you have nothing on but very hydrating I have dry skin so it works good for dry skin types and the scent is just to die for I’ve always loved the smell of watermelon and it smells just like watermelon jolly ranchers!! I will continue to buy this product I’m hooked on this and the packaging is just so darn cute to if you’re debating on it just buy it you won’t be disappointed!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried this in the Sephora store. Nice and fresh watermelon smell. Though it smelled a little sweet and artificial. But I like it because it’s different. It is like a water gel formula. The pump worked really well for getting the product out though you will probably on need half a pump. 1 pump was a little too much product. Absorbed well into my skin. And the watermelon smell didn’t stay for too long. So a plus for those who don’t really like scented moisturizers. $39 for 2 oz. you can definitely get something similar from Neutrogena. But a nice splurge. I will be purchasing this.
Jenna S.
Hadley
Another great moisturizer for people with oily skin! I use this during the day time underneath my makeup and I love how thin the formula is. It almost feels like a serum mixed with a moisturizer. It smells so good and I love that it doesn’t add to the oils on my face. I also love that this has a pump! I will be repurchasing this once I run out. GLOW RECIPE Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer
Marisa 🍁.
Dixon
I’ve been needing a good moisturizer for a while and this is a good one indeed. It has a slight scent but nothing strong at all. It’s nourishes the skin nicely and I have oily skin but because this heat it’s getting a little dry and this moisturizer 👌👌👌 I am not sure if I’d buy again necessarily because the price but I really like it so most likely I will.
Amy W.
San leandro
I bought this solely on the hype and the packaging and that it was geared towards oily skin. Unfortunately I probably will never re purchase. The packaging is super cute it smells wonderful and yes it is lightweight. For some reason I feel like I have to use so much product to cover my whole face but it doesn’t feel like it moisturizes enough for me. I do have combo/oily skin but my oils still poke through eventually and I have other moisturizers that work better then this.
Marie-Hélène G.
Montreal, WY
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
Who loves this?!?
Hope B.
Is this good for dry/acne prone skin?
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
What do you think are the differences between the sleeping mask and the moisturizer?
Elaine W.
Is this more like the sleeping mask or like an actual cream?

Sephora