Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer

by Glow Recipe

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A lightweight moisturizer, ideal for oily to combination skin, that is formulated with vitamin-rich watermelon extract, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and soothing botanicals to boost radiance and glow—which also layers perfectly as a soothing serum for dry skin.

Solutions for:
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dryness
- Uneven skin tone

If you want to know more…
This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer imparts skin with lush, juicy radiance. Used morning and night—as a moisturizer for oily to combination skin or as a serum for dry skin—it delivers baby-soft skin around the clock. Its bouncy, gel-emulsion texture feels cool on contact like your face guzzled a glass of fresh watermelon juice. Vitamin- and amino acid-rich watermelon extract is blended with hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing botanicals to calm irritation, brighten, and prep skin for the day ahead, while antioxidants fight free radical damage to ward off fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Glow Recipe features the best of Korean beauty, founded by beauty industry experts Sarah Lee and Christine Chang. Over the years, Sarah and Christine have met with thousands of customers, and again and again in these conversations, found women whose skincare needs were not met and whose lives simply didn't mesh with complicated, fussy routines. They tasked themselves with creating hybrid skincare that would simplify these needs while bringing life to everything they love about Korean skincare: innovation, excitement, and sensoriality. Glow Recipe skincare pairs the best of Korean technologies with the results-forward backbone of Western beauty. The needs and know-how of two vastly different beauty cultures are at work in these products, creating a Korean-inspired routine that's perfectly distilled.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Can be used daily, morning and night.

For oily/combo skin:
-Use as a moisturizer after treatment products.
-Dispense one pump onto fingertips and pat onto skin until absorbed.

For dry skin:
-as a serum after toning.
-Dispense one pump onto fingertips and pat into skin until absorbed.

Ingredients

-Watermelon Extract: Hydrates, delivers essential vitamins, and contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritation.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and visibly plumps skin.
-Antioxidants: Fight and stabilize free radicals to prevent skin cell damage and signs of aging.

Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Glutamic Acid (Derived from Fermented Grains), Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate (Derived from Olive), Sorbitan Olivate (Derived from Olive), Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Apricot Kernel Amino Acid, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Wax, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Ipomoea Batatas (Sweet Potato) Root Extract, Fragrance.

About the Brand

GLOW RECIPE

Glow Recipe was created by beauty industry veterans Sarah Lee and Christine Chang to elevate K-beauty to an everyday luxury. Hybrid textures encapsulate the philosophy of Korean skincare. Natural ingredients work overtime to deliver lasting hydration, building the foundation for visibly healthier skin.

Is it worth the money?
How good is this product for dry sensitive skin?
Start your review of Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...product is focused on oily and combination skin but the ingredients are nourishing for every skin type. It is a lightweight moisturizer, therefore not really thick, with watermelon extract. Have you ever seen a moisturizer that smells like watermelons and summer? The packaging is just super cute and lovely on display. I’d definitely would try it on my own or even recommend it to others without no single doubt. It clears your skin and makes you glow! What more do you want?in reviews
...very oily skin with large pores, and because of that my skin can be quite sensitive. For me personally, K-beauty products haven’t disappointed me yet. I bought this when it has just come out at Sephora (I was eyeing the mask version but couldn’t justify it at the time) and I had just run out of my Belif moisturizer. So I caved and bought this because of the rave reviews of Glow Recipe’s mask and it was good timing. First off, if you don’t like sweet/fruit smells to a product or they tend to bother you, don’t get this (it is a WATERMELON moisturizer after all). It does smell like watermelon but that’s a plus for me because it actually smells like fresh watermelon and not something artificial. I’ve used this moisturizer for at least a week now with my skincare routine at night and it really helps moisturize your skin and it’s geared towards combo/oily skin types so it’s not greasy. I did however take the test to the next level and tried it some mornings before my makeup application and I will say if you’re pretty oily throughout your day I wouldn’t recommend it. As much as I love it and it’s actually helped smooth my texture a little, it just doesn’t help with my oils throughout the day. This product will also help brighten your skin complexion a little if you use it at night. Would definitely recommend to add to a nightly skin care routine for any skin type. I haven’t broken out from this product so far but also recommend a toner before applying for best results. This is a real (and long, sorry) review. I just like to leave as detailed reviews as I can.in reviews
Goodbye dry skin and yellow healthy and radiant skin . Started with a sample but had to go back for the full size product because it works magic. Did not have high expectations but left me in awe!! The smell is not my favorite but that’s only because I prefer products with no odor.in reviews
Rosie D.
Eugene, OR
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Rosie D.
This moisturizer smells so yummy,  it's hard to believe it could be effective. I'm half way through the bottle, and it's been super hydrating - especially as part of my morning routine. It's oil-free, doesn't break me out, and puts a smile on my face. I'm sold!
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica W.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica W.
I'm really enjoying this moisturizer, so far I have been using a little over a month. I love that it adds a beautiful glow to my skin. It absorbs really well too, while balancing my skin out. My skin looks radiant, plump, and hydrated. It also feels lightweight which is what I need for summer. It comes in a glass pump bottle for easy use. I love watermelon products so I had to try this, definitely wasn't disappointed.
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Brittany H.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer Such a beautifully designed product. I am in love with Glow Recipe! This lightweight moisturizer is definitely one of my favorites😍 It’s like a nice, smooth serum even though it’s called a lotion/moisturizer. It does a very nice job of hydrating my skin, and with my combo/oily skin I have to choose my moisturizers super carefully. This product does not leave my skin greasy/oily at all! I apply to my face and neck and it absorbs right into my skin leaving it so smooth and soft. I highly recommend this moisturizer for my fellow combo skin types! Definitely give this a try & I promise you will fall in love as well 💕
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Lovie C.
When I first opened this the 1st thing that I noticed was the smell!!.. I love the smell of watermelon, it's so refreshing & inviting. It's a lightweight oil free moisturizer made with hylalurnic acid and vitamin rich watermelon that leaves a lasting glow on your skin. A pea size is all you need, morning & night , gently pat on your skin until fully absorbed. I'm not normally real fond of skincare with fragrance but I love this watermelon scent!
Roksolana K.
Vienna, VA
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Roksolana K.
My skin is very dry, so I did not use it as a moisturizer, it was of better use as a serum. I like it’s gel-like tangy texture, it was not sticky. My skin absorbed it very fast and it was not drying it. The bottle lasted me a very long time. And the smell is amazing! The dispenser worked well and I like the idea of reusing it ( as a flower vase as an example). Definitely recommend.
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great for light daily wear! It lays well under makeup, and gives a nice glow without. It’s consistency is in line more with a serum versus a moisturizer, but I really do feel like it still works! I love Glow RecipeGlow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Mohanie B.
I love this toner! It looks slimy but it goes on dry and leaves my skin soft. I also noticed my skin is breaking out less, looks brighter and my scars are fading faster.
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Aqsa C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore this moisturizer! So amazingly moisturizing and soft, leaves the skin feeling like a cucumber! Super refreshed all throughout the layers of the skin! Not too heavily scented, beautiful packaging, beautiful formula, and absolutely amazing! Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer Glow Recipe
Andrea F.
Conroe, TX
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea F.
This is a perfect moisturizer for oily skin and/or for everyone during the summer (when you want your skin to feel moisturized but perhaps don’t need a heavier cream to achieve that). One pump is enough for my face and part of my neck. A quick, little pump for just a tad more product gets my neck covered, too. I love the smell (it truly isn’t overly sweet or overpowering). The watermelon aroma is actually so subtle it’s more cucumber-like to me. It absorbs nicely and works well under makeup. I use it during the day and a heavier cream at night. Will almost certainly buy it again. P.S. Packaging is on point, per usual. So pretty. Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer
Desiree C.
San Antonio, TX
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer uploaded by Desiree C.
Love this product very light weight, smells amazing ! Keeps your face looking dewy and glowing ! The packaging is so cute ! Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer

376 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
matty H.
Dallas, TX
il y a 22 jours
Sheri P. il y a 22 jours
Absolutely! It's a fantastic moisturizer and it smells wonderful.
Annabelle B.
il y a un mois
Dana S. il y a 20 jours
Combo skin too and the product gets absorbed quite nicely so it hydrates without sitting on top of your skin or making it oily.
Kirstin K.
Regina. Saskatchewan
il y a 2 mois
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer I am on the fence about this, going to buy this as a mositurizer for post at home peel moisturizing. I have extremely oily skin will this work for me?
Victoria A. il y a un mois
It didn’t work for me:(