suggested searches

18%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love using Glow recipe watermelon glow ultra fine mist. It’s one of the product I always have it. It’s works perfectly fine. I keep this handy with me and sprays it all over my face when needed. I love the fragrance it’s very pleasant. I love it. I highly recommend this product.
My skin is very dry and it’s even drier during winter. I started using this as my last step and any time inbetween the day I need extra hydration. The scent is light and the product is so light and hydrating. I haven’t had any breakouts either.
When I first got it it was okay, I wasn't a huge fan and now a while later, I still have almost a full bottle. It has since discolored and is now a cloudy brown with an occasional off-white film. It smells like watermelon milk, that's the best way I can describe it. I didn't notice any visible benefits and was overall unimpressed. Maybe I will give it a second chance, with a new bottle but from my impressions up to this point, I am not a huge fan.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
does this face mist feel rejuvenating? would you recommend?
does this product last long? Since it could be quite pricey
Hey! I am new to the app and was wondering how long it usually takes to get a sample? Also adding this Glow Recipe mist bc it is my new obsession.
more questions