Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist

An ultra-fine, hydrating mist formulated with a juicy blend of 84-percent watermelon, hyaluronic acid, and hibiscus to refresh skin and enhance makeup. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Lightweight LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Watermelon: Soothes irritated skin, hydrates, and delivers essential vitamins and amino acids- Hyaluronic acid: Hydrates skin by holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture- Hibuscus Flower AHA: Gently smooths the look of texture, softens, and hydrates skin for optimal makeup application. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This ultra-fine, hydrating, fog-like mist is designed for ultimate skin radiance and makeup enhancement. It's uniquely formulated with hibiscus flower which naturally contains AHAs to smooth the look of skin, apple cider vinegar (ACV) which naturally helps balance oil production, and rice germ oil which helps protect against free radicals.

How is this product for super sensitized skin?
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist Do y’all love using this??? Bc I do !! Also, is it just me or does it feel weird & has a “metal” smell when you spray it on a hot day? Especially when you have makeup on. haha
Start your review of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist!
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells delicious Watermelon and the perfect mist! I’ve never had a spray product with such a fine mist. It is divine! Product seems to be great also. I can’t guarantee if the foundation would stay longer. But because the smell and ultra fine spray I recommend it. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist
Duyen T.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Duyen T.
Purchased at: Sephora
The packaging is super cute and easy to use. I did find that after a while all the product would sink to the bottom so you would have to shake before use. It refreshing and cooling to the face specially if you put it in a skincare fridge. It super hydrating and not irritating to the skin which I love.
Rebecca C.
Pawlet, VT
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Rebecca C.
I have gone through a full size of this and immediately purchased another. It has such a fine mist and a light watermelon scent. Leaves my skin looking dewy and melts my powders into my face. I also love the packaging! Highly recommend! Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist
Crystal M.
Rochester, MN
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Crystal M.
Most amazing product I’ve ever used. Got rid of my mask acne and a fungus growing on my face. Smells like fresh watermelon. The ingredients are good and the bottle is cute. A steal at $28.
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this! The most is super fine, but gives a really nice ‘dewy’ look without looking greasy. The spray comes out for an extended time, so you can really slowly spray down your face, and the smell is great! Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist Glow Recipe
Sandra C.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Sandra C.
This is the best smelling face mist I have ever used. I use to have dry flaky spots but I have been using the glow recipe products and I'm happy to say no more dry flaky patches my skin is healthy and hydrated. I bought my daughter a set of her own, she loves it too! I would definitely recommend it!
Doroteya S.
Holyoke, MA
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Doroteya S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is probably my favorite product, and I use it multiple times daily. I had my eye on it for quite a while before I pulled the trigger because tbh the price is a bit rich for my blood for a facial mist, but it is so worth it. I have dry, surface redness, eczema-prone skin and this spray works beautifully with the rest of my skincare routine to give me smooth, glowing, even toned glass skin. I literally do not need foundation anymore. I give my face a good spritz after cleansing, follow with a layer or two of pink juice, and then use the spray as a refresher throughout the day if I feel dry. I also use it at bedtime under a layer of pink juice and a sleeping mask. The spray has a yummy fresh watermelon scent, and I love the ultra-fine mist. It has the finest spray of any other mist I've tried. If I do happen to be wearing makeup, it works well as a final layer to marry cream and powder products, and leaves a satiny finish. I use the heck out of this product and after a week the level of liquid in the bottle has not dropped as much as I would expect, so it seems that the superfine mist I love is also helping me conserve product, which helps ease the pain of the price tag. I also love the glass bottle, because it reduces plastic waste and is much nicer aesthetically. I live in a very small space that requires a lot of my stuff to be out and visible, so it's a plus when a product I love also looks cute on my vanity. I will definitely continue to repurchase. I honestly wish I could buy a liter of the stuff and just refill my bottle as needed. Give us refills, glow recipe!
Katie Q.
Rochester, NY
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Katie Q.
This is my all time favorite mist. They always blow me away with their products. They mister is really fine and it smells Just like watermelons! It’s semi expensive but it’s definitely something I would buy over and over again !
Alliaha K.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Alliaha K.
It have the finest mist! I have dry, acne and sensitive skin and this mist work so well on my skin. It leaves My Skin So hydrated, fresh and glowy. This mist leave my skin feeling so amazing. This smile is so amazing I love that sweet watermelon scent. I use this in my skincare routine and I even used it over my makeup it looks so beautiful.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Laura K.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist uploaded by Laura K.
Purchased at: ULTA
At first I was a little nervous about using this because I have skin that has a mind of its own. With some products I think my my skin will do fine with it’s decided differently or things I do think may irritate my skin don’t and I honestly thought this may but I really liked the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask andGlow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner and they do smell so good that I really wanted to try it, I use it to hydrated my skin durning the day or over makeup. My skin is pretty dry so this really helps with that .

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katrina V.
Andrea F.
Conroe, TX
il y a 2 mois
Elaina D. il y a 2 mois
I use this when I need a refresher, I dont use it daily ..probably every 2 to 3 days..
anoushka L.
Delhi
il y a 3 mois
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist is this product worth buying ?
Genevieve P. il y a 2 mois
I like it!
Alexandra M.
N Tonawanda, NY
il y a 3 mois
Does anyone recommend the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist ? I’m always looking for refreshing sprays.
Sarah A. il y a 3 mois
100% yes!! i’ve never used refreshing sprays until this and I love it, it refreshes you face and give you a glow and the sprayer is smooth and not harsh at all!
Jennifer B.
Merrillville, IN
il y a 4 mois
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist Y’all I am hooked!!! I started a whole glow recipe skin regime for the past week. And I just can’t scream loud enough how flipping amazing it is! It’s diminished my age spots, filled wrinkles around my eyes, tightened my skin, and reduced my pores! In just one week!!! I’ve never been comfortable posting pics without a filter, but here it is. I can’t wait to see what it looks like in a month..
Jada V. il y a 4 mois
Don’t forget about the smell!!!! It smells amazing too!!