Will this irritate my skin if I have sensitive skin?
Morganville, NJ - il y a 5 mois

11 answers

No I have sensitive skin and so far so good!!! You ca always start of slowly with this sleep mask, apple once or twice a week, building up each week!
il y a 2 mois
Nope this is what every body needs hydration in a bottle works from outside in.
il y a 2 mois
I have sensitive skin too, and this didn't irritate my skin.
il y a 3 mois
I have sensitive skin and have no problems using it. For first time use I would suggest choosing the smallest size possible or contacting the company to see if they have a sample size to try first. Only try on a small area of skin first.
il y a 3 mois
It will probably make your face red and sting a bit
il y a 3 mois
No, the ingredients are pretty gentle and hydrating. I’ve never had any skin sensitivity issues with this product. I do like to put mine in the fridge so when I put the product on it’s even more soothing
il y a 3 mois
I have sensitive skin and love this sleeping mask. It doesn’t irritate my skin but maybe purchase the smaller size to test first.
il y a 3 mois
I have incessant stage 1 rosacea, and super-sensitive skin comes with the territory. There have been times my barrier has been so depleted that even water stung my face. However, this mask feels cool and soothing on me. It doesn't do anything to make me less red, but it does mildly plump my skin without irritation.
il y a 4 mois
No!! I have super sensitive skin and this was the only brand or product that didn’t irritate me! I believe the more-natural watermelon type they use for this makes it more supple and gentle with any skin type. I recommend if you love this, try the guacamole cream and the banana as well! All their products are amazing— their blueberry face cleanser, setting spray, everything!
il y a 4 mois
I have super sensitive skin and have no issues whatsoever using this product.